5. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PT. 2
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PT. 1

@MXZT
@Aronized
@Hart Break Kick 97

Last edited:
The first two Columbus films are definitely the worst and Prisoner of Azkaban is definately the best, the films after that I thought were all decent without being especially good, they rather merge together for me.

I’d have to rewatch them all in order to do a proper ranking, though as far as the books go I always remember liking Goblet of Fire the best.

3 is the best movie. 3 and 6 are the best books.
the movie for 6 is just cut too much.

the last two movies are great because the last book needed to be 2 movies. all the movies after 3 suffered from being too short.

Best....?

Seen one with a big snake in the bathroom or something all the way through. Not seen the others.

Enjoyed 1st 4 or 5 books though.

Last edited:
Love it when they get darker. Enjoy the first few as well but they are more like kids movies. Best book is half blood prince. Best movie is prob order of the Phoenix. Sirius and Dumbledore were da best. Sirius prob had the shittiest life of anyone in the stories.

For me:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber if Secrets
4. Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
5. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PT. 1
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PT. 2

@MXZT
@Aronized
@Hart Break Kick 97

I got to be honest, I haven't watched any Harry Potter films. Just doesn't interest me.

Never seen one. I actually had a life, partied, and got laid growing up. I'm sure they were cute though.

First two were good can't really remember the rest except the one with the dragon and sea people so I voted for them

I got to be honest, I haven't watched any Harry Potter films. Just doesn't interest me.
They are surprisingly really good, especially once you get to movie 3 and on. Most* people that hate on them, haven’t actually watched them. But it also depends on if fantasy is your cup of tea. If you hated stuff like LOTR and Star Wars, you won’t like Harry Potter either. And we all know people that hate all that stuff.

I went with Deathly Hallows 2, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Half Blood Prince. Easily my fav 3. Although I love the final battles in Order of the Phoenix. The fight between Voldemort and Dumbledore was probably the best Wizard fight on film.

Last edited:
Stone
Hallows 1
Hallows2

Back