What Are You Listening To? (Vol.28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love that album cover

Did we play boogie woogie woo yet ?

I wish I had kids so I could yell If youd just quit leaving your shit all over the fuckin floor !!!!!

I dont even gotta tell my wife about 1954 anymore I just point out the window then point at the floor in the house

I love that album cover

Did we play boogie woogie woo yet ?

I wish I had kids so I could yell If youd just quit leaving your shit all over the fuckin floor !!!!!

I dont even gotta tell my wife about 1954 anymore I just point out the window then point at the floor in the house

jesus fucking christ.. .you had a good stop your kill streak an reach into the toilet an pull out ICP ? What are you doing bro...

jesus fucking christ.. .you had a good stop your kill streak an reach into the toilet an pull out ICP ? What are you doing bro...

Im a rude boy punk rock hardcore juggalo

Its just part of my make up and i am not ashamed that I love icp at all. I come from the exact same place they do and I grew up with juggalos . The insane clown posse is a huge part of my teenage years and this time of year is when I like to celebrate that

If you didnt know you were supposed to hate it everyone would love that song

I think I just got mendella effected . I woulda swore to god the cover was new found glory ........

I could use an instrumental version of I Wish by Skee-Lo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back