What Are You Listening To? (Vol.29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is completely apropos of nothing and not even interesting, but King Gizzard got a shout out on a british portrait-painting competition tv show i was watching recently.

Which one?

tenor.gif

King Gizzard are of course very very enjoyable, but holy shit 17 albums! in less that 10 years with another one due soon.. They seem to be in Manchester every time i look at the gigs.. Are they the most active band of all time?

King Gizzard are of course very very enjoyable, but holy shit 17 albums! in less that 10 years with another one due soon.. They seem to be in Manchester every time i look at the gigs.. Are they the most active band of all time?

Their output is beyond crazy :D was about to see them in 2 weeks... was :rolleyes::( definitely worth checking out live, great gig

Their output is beyond crazy :D was about to see them in 2 weeks... was :rolleyes::( definitely worth checking out live, great gig

i've seen them before live, they are as good as it gets .. I just feel like they maybe border on too much activity in some cases, constant material and constant gigs, I guess i'm just dubious that too much work might add to a burnout, i'm sure they get it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back