What Are You Listening To? (Vol.31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outa likes but I'd like 3 times if I could.

I hope you're well sweetheart, I've missed you.
And worry not ;)

For you:

I so love these guys. I hope you can appreciate them :)

Hey :)

I'll always have a soft spot for Alan Parsons, for that amazing tribute to Poe. And now this song. Thank you so much. All good here, fit as a fiddle :)

@-Magua-

So happy you're moving to greener pastures, my owl brother.
Hope all goes well with the moving :)

Hey there...
Good to hear from u.
I hope things are well & life & any obstacles/detriments are running down hill.

Love the track (right up my alley bass line wise) added to training workout mix.
It has been a huge benefit & curse at times, from dealing with the contractor & corporate Ayala Land rules/fees & being overcharged/delayed for things I shouldn’t have to shoulder & as well as their negligence.

That said I’m very very fortunate the locale/place wasn’t destroyed or too damaged by volcano Taal eruption earlier this year.
531e7f0b4b15768e7a66d2ccf7e0454741ec335d.gifv

Almost over & yet I’m waiting for another obstacle/disaster to appear to scream about.
It’ll be a new pastures Living there for awhile in this next chapter of life for sure.

Last edited:
Hey there...
Good to hear from u.
I hope things are well & life & any obstacles/detriments are running down hill.

Love the track (right up my alley bass line wise) added to training workout mix.
It has been a huge benefit & curse at times, from dealing with the contractor & corporate Ayala Land rules/fees & being overcharged/delayed for things I shouldn’t have to shoulder & as well as their negligence.

That said I’m very very fortunate the locale/place wasn’t destroyed or too damaged by volcano Taal eruption earlier this year.
531e7f0b4b15768e7a66d2ccf7e0454741ec335d.gifv

Almost over & yet I’m waiting for another obstacle/disaster to appear to scream about.
It’ll be a new pastures Living there for awhile in this next chapter of life for sure.

Likewise :)

Gosh, what a saga. The harder you have to work for something, the deeper the satisfaction, i've always found. But gotta say, the addition of a volcano eruption gives an old testament flavour to your tribulations, lol <Eek2.0> From the pics seems it will be well worth it in the end, though, and fingers crossed it's smooth sailing from here on out.
Thanks for the song, will be first time listening...what is the title? About half of videos in Youtube/Jukebox now 'unavailable in your country' :mad:

Thanks T. :)
Song is
My Home is The Sea; or Is it the sea?
By Bonnie Prince Billy w/ Harem Scarem & Alex Neilson: BBC sessions.

This one may work.

Cheers - still unavailable! But found a live version - is that ok? Sounds great, very intriguing lyrics, a little funny, a little eery, a little poetic... sweet guitar solo

You approve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back