What Are You Listening To? (Vol.37)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jackonfire @Dude Incredible damn this only has like 500 views on youtube lol. if you like pg.99 you'll like this

Impeccable taste my man. Love Crestfallen. Kinda gave me a Converge vibe too iirc. Haven't listened in ages. Wife who hates screaming tunes will do that to you tho, have to be selective when I get the chance, lol. And now I'm going to pull out my CD binders which is like revenge on her! But I think I had self titled with the angel on the cover. Not sure if I ever heard Streaks of Terror so it's in the queue!

There use to be some site that had this godthread just called like 'emo bands' (circa 2005-2007) or something but it was hundreds of pages long and was like the Monolith from 2001 A Space Odyssey for epic tunes. I wish that still existed, or at least I remembered where it was. *looks at old computer gathering dust* Maybe it's still in my browser history...

Also if not known- Apple Music is surprisingly solid for crunchy tunes and is a great value for multiple people and can rabbithole you real good.

I haven't listened yet but my friend just recommended a band called Native Daughters with the song - Girth Crisis. LOL layers upon layers.

Impeccable taste my man. Love Crestfallen. Kinda gave me a Converge vibe too iirc. Haven't listened in ages. Wife who hates screaming tunes will do that to you tho, have to be selective when I get the chance, lol. And now I'm going to pull out my CD binders which is like revenge on her! But I think I had self titled with the angel on the cover. Not sure if I ever heard Streaks of Terror so it's in the queue!

There use to be some site that had this godthread just called like 'emo bands' (circa 2005-2007) or something but it was hundreds of pages long and was like the Monolith from 2001 A Space Odyssey for epic tunes. I wish that still existed, or at least I remembered where it was. *looks at old computer gathering dust* Maybe it's still in my browser history...

Also if not known- Apple Music is surprisingly solid for crunchy tunes and is a great value for multiple people and can rabbithole you real good.

I haven't listened yet but my friend just recommended a band called Native Daughters with the song - Girth Crisis. LOL layers upon layers.
Lol girth crisis, nice. Yeah I still have that album, Crestfalen self titled 7". They actually covered Human Fly on it, which is why I posted it in Baker's Dozen earlier ha! There is some reaaaally good screamo out there that I'm sure I haven't heard yet. Would be interested in hearing some good shit

Watson’s vocals & style were perfect though.

Original writers Welch & Rawlings should’ve won the Oscar in 2019 for this, but lost out to Gaga & Cooper that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back