What Are You Listening To? (Vol.49)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just obtuse, abrasive, manic, yet catchy. The older they get, the more harsh the music is, but man do these guys fucking kick ass. I need more than two albums in twelve years. Crazy that these guitars sound like synth/piano. Definitely an acquired taste.

Annie Golden came from the musical Hair and formed a new wave band in the 80s called The Shirts ....love their cool sound and Annie Golden has a stupendous voice :).

I've been jamming the absolute shit out of this. Partially bc I can relate, but mostly bc I thought it was "that new Viper" for a few days, until I noticed it was uploaded 3 years ago, when I was locked up. And now I'm fucking livid that I've been out now for like 2 1/2 years and not a single fucking soul in existence reported this to me. Like, yall didn't think, "Oh, shit, Bobby's out of prison, we gotta tell him about that Viper video?" Like, it never once occurred to a single fucking one of you? This is a case of realizing that I really shouldn't expect a motherfucking thing from humanity, save letdown after fucking letdown. Smgdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back