What are your thoughts on the first female ring announcer in the UFC?

You are entitled to your incel opinion although it's a rather ignorant one.
No it isnt. Its not an incel opinion at all.

I dont have anything against women. I just dont think they have to be thrust into everything for the sole reason that there wasnt any before.

"hey...this ___________ doesnt have any women, hey this ___________ doesnt have any minorities....why arent there any fucking dwarves and cripples doing this???"

Some things can be fine the way they are.

she was cool. she seemed a bit nervous but once she gets over her nerves i think she'd do better.
Bruce is getting old so we're gonna need people to replace him one day.
also shoehorning X group into something just because is corny as hell. i liked Charly cause she projected her voice well and sounded hyped, not cause she's a woman. if she was shit id call her shit. Leanne Hardt is probably the best female MMA announcer ever so my standards are pretty high.

Meh. I'm not that worried about catching every single FN card. Also, that would make more sense if I wanted to judge a fight or something, I don't usually catch up on MMA to hear who is announcing.
Joe Martinez was the announcer last night. Something happened and they needed a temporary replacement. This lady stepped in for maybe 3 fights before Joe was back. Its not as big a deal as TS is trying to make it out to be.

Do you have any examples of her actually announcing?
She did a bunch of stuff for WWE before.

Has a morning sports/culture show on some internet tv channel.

She is from my area in Indiana AND is single. Or at least she claims to be; it could be for ratings. Her mother is foreign and that comes out from time to time when she speaks.

Theres no women in reservoir dogs and there didnt need to be any.

<JagsKiddingMe><WhatIsThis>

Hands down,
the dumbest thing on Sherdog in years.
Can't believe you thought this made sense.

Because nobody gives a flying f*** except weirdos who have no life and have to pine over women on the internet. I know it's an unpopular opinion but I just don't see why guys fall into this shit.

Ever been to a party with all dudes? You need girls to balance it out.
The lack of women in sports and other male-domantied career fields is the result of centuries of society systematically keeping them out of those fields. The problem now is that there are plenty of talented and capable women who would do great in UFC and Boxing but a variety of pressures keep them from pursuing it.
You dont have to agree with that but overall, feminine presence is important in all aspects of life.
A party and sports ain't the same thing.

4c9.jpg

aXqVDOV_700b.jpg

Sanko did the job once on the Contender Series.

Ever been to a party with all dudes? You need girls to balance it out.
The lack of women in sports and other male-domantied career fields is the result of centuries of society systematically keeping them out of those fields. The problem now is that there are plenty of talented and capable women who would do great in UFC and Boxing but a variety of pressures keep them from pursuing it.
You dont have to agree with that but overall, feminine presence is important in all aspects of life.

I mean your point works for like scientific fields, research or engineering and the likes.
I doubt there's a million of teenage girls dreaming of one day misspelling the name of some Uzbeki wife beater on an apex card.

Reactions: HHJ
Back