What are your thoughts on the first female ring announcer in the UFC?

Meh. She was alright as an emergency replacement but doesn't quite have the chops for a fulltime gig IMO.

id-love-to-give-charly-a-power-slap-v0-jyo2mkqni0wb1.jpg

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

She did OK in the UFC

Didn't watch last night but that looks a lot like the chick who does the powerslap post "fight" interviews.

I think I've heard Bruce Buffer or guys that sound like him too much where it feels out of place, but it's only announcing the fights. I think pride had a woman announcer and it was sort of iconic.
Prides female announcer was off the motherfucking heezy. One can dream about reproducing such talent, but generally speaking aside from her and the real Buffer, Michael of course, ring announcing is a formality we more often endure than celebrate:

Didn't watch last night but that looks a lot like the chick who does the powerslap post "fight" interviews.
It's the same lady. She does powerslap and a couple outrage/shock segments on a few of the Fox News shows.

I think I've heard Bruce Buffer or guys that sound like him too much where it feels out of place, but it's only announcing the fights. I think pride had a woman announcer and it was sort of iconic.
The Pride announcer was night and day different though. She could out scream Buffer in her sleep.

i watched a few fights until the APEX got to me, but from what i heard, which was constant enunciation mistakes and flow, it wasn't that good. i'll give her time, but you would think the announcers they hire would be able to enunciate words like decision. i heard that one get chopped up bad.

Reactions: HHJ
Second sexiest female MMA announcer

LenneHardt.jpg

She must have sucked because I tuned in for the last few fights and she wasn't announcing it was the supposedly sick joe garcia back on the mic. The whole job is stupid. Give people there own WWE style walk outs and get rid of the antiquated hype man screaming for 5 minutes before every fight. It's a waste of time and I mute it.

Back