What are your Top 5 Worst UFC Decisions of All Time?

Last night was the most egregious I’ve seen and I’ve been watching hardcore since 2008.

Hammil/bisping
Garcia/Zombie

Phan-Garcia 1, Ring-Fukuda, and Jung-Garcia 1 are the ones that instantly come to mind. Hard out there for Asian MMA.

Feels like people forgot about Barnatt Strickland... Same year as Pearson Sanchez. Horrific decision.
I can't remember Barnatt-Strickland at all. Didn't even remember that Strickland had two UFC fights at MW before fighting at WW.

speaking of Strickland - he won this fight but the split decision with Jack Hermansson was wacky. how the hell was that even a split???

1. Dana deciding to stay on after the sale.

you guys unreasonable and blind hate towards this guy is so strong, so just for that.

jTIEejU6_400x400.jpg

I don't think a lot of these are robberies. Some are really close fights that could've gone either way.

From the ones I've seen, Phan Garcia and Shogun Lyoto I are robberies.

Nasty Nate vs. Thales Leites was a horrible decision but that was more attributable to Herb Dean messing up and deducting.

I don't think a lot of these are robberies. Some are really close fights that could've gone either way.

From the ones I've seen, Phan Garcia and Shogun Lyoto I are robberies.

Nasty Nate vs. Thales Leites was a horrible decision but that was more attributable to Herb Dean messing up and deducting.
Have you seen Pearson-Sanchez? How about Nurmagomedov-Scoggins?

Post yours.

I've been watching since the Quarry-Franklin PPV. I'm definitely forgetting some bad ones, but these stand out to me.

1. Pearson-Sanchez

2. Couture-Vera

3. Pimblett-Gordon

4. Martinez-Ewell

5. Nijem-Holbrook

Honorable mentions to Bisping-Hamill, Machida-Rua 1, Rutten-Randleman, Kampmann-Sanchez, O'Malley-Yan, any decision involving Leonard Garcia, McCall-Johnson, Tanaka-Ramos, GSP-Hendricks, Silva-Brunson.
Buddeh.. You said Five (5). Why don’t you add another 50 “honourable mentions”?

the-warriors-cyrus.gif

Have you seen Pearson-Sanchez? How about Nurmagomedov-Scoggins?

Honestly can't say I have.

Kabob Nurm? Casually watched Kabob Tibau, tho I know a lot of peeps felt Gleison should've gotten the nod.

I think Saturday's main event was the most illuminating fight I've ever seen on just how varied perspectives on the same incident can be.

I saw GSP Hendricks 6 times. The first 2, I scored it GSP, second 2, Hendricks and the last 2, I had it at Draw. Not gonna watch it again. Very close fight and much closer than the announcers made it seem.

As a personal choice.....I thought Frankie beat Aldo at UFC 156.

The announcers had it 1 and 2 Aldo and 4-5 Frankie with 3 being a "mystery round" but IMO Frankie won that round but again.......really close fight where a measure of tiny increments proved a differing factor, so I wasn't gonna call out robbery.

Back