Social What Conspiracies was Alex Jones Right about?

I just saw him talking about how Biden gets pumped full amphetamines every morning in order to function, which doesn't sound unreasonable

You don't think an 80 year old man getting "pumped full of amphetamines" every day seems unreasonable?

Alex Jones is a con man/snake oil salesman. I don't think he genuinely believes the shit he says, and has admitted so in court.

But he knows there's a market for it, which is why he's a millionaire.

Alex Jones' main purpose is to make actual CTs seem absurd and into a laughing stock, so people abandon their investigations into them. He's great at that, too - just look at the responses here and you'll see how well it's worked on most of you guys.
I feel like you’ve probably invested in a pyramid scheme at some point in your life

didn't he call 9/11 months before?
he even said it would be linked to bin laden.
or was this post factum?
From what I could find no. Looks like he said the US government did it though on the day that it happened

sandy hook was relatively harmless compared to the conspiracies he got right, but of course in america, feelings matter more than action

In July 2001 he said 'Passenger planes would fly into skyscrapers and it'd be a false flag to star multiple wars in the middle east.'

SIx months in advance he called out Russia would invade Ukraine, and was correct to the month.

And of course there's there's been a shitload he's been right about in the 20 years between those two, and many things he was also right about but wrong on the timeframe, and things he's been outright wrong about.

Makes me wish there was a unbiased/unpartisan source for exactly what he's been 100% correct about, correct about but wrong on the timing, partially correct about, and completely wrong about.

From what I could find no. Looks like he said the US government did it though on the day that it happened
i had to go to the schizo part of 4chan to find it.
i remember watching it a few times over the years but i have no way of verifying if it's really from before the attacks

I feel like you’ve probably invested in a pyramid scheme at some point in your life

Ok. Thanks for admitting to us all that you base things off of feelings, not facts, I guess.

{<hhh]

edit: also, your random feelings based conclusion isn't a refutation of anything that I said. You don't have anything more than insults, unsurprisingly.

Last edited:
i had to go to the schizo part of 4chan to find it.
i remember watching it a few times over the years but i have no way of verifying if it's really from before the attacks

Interesting if true but even if it is authentic I’m going to go with the broken clock here. He didn’t give any specifics of the attack and only made vague predictions, though the bin Laden thing always pretty spot on. But the.ln he was also just factually wrong about Oklahoma in the same rant.

It’s like the Rasputin approach. As long as one of the endless string of things turns out to maybe hold water him and his supporters use it to justify the constant stream of nonsense he spouts

Literally most of what infowars does is read AP articles, government white papers and declassified documents with AJs unique goofiness thrown in.

Ok. Thanks for admitting to us all that you base things off of feelings, not facts, I guess.

{<hhh]

edit: also, your random feelings based conclusion isn't a refutation of anything that I said. You don't have anything more than insults, unsurprisingly.
What conclusions? What serious debate do you think can happen from your statement that Alex Jones is a plant to distract us from the real conspiracies?

I guess I could expand more. I listened to a podcast about pyramid schemes in the US. They interviewed a lot of the marks and all of them would talk about the crazy lies they’d tell themselves to justify their decisions. That’s you with conspiracies. Here a prominent person in this cyclone of bullshit turns out to be a fraud, and you have justified it with a whole new conspiracy.

How do I prove he’s not propped up by the government? I can’t because there would be no evidence if he’s not. And we know the absence of evidence is not proof. We could go with Occam’s razor which would be that he’s just a scammer, but you’ll probably tell us that concept was made up to keep us from digging for conspiracies.

And also, I feel like some credits due to me here. Sure I was just insulting you and not engaging, but it was a pretty good one eh?

you forgot about the other half of alex jones' latest "people are saying" where dementia joe gets pumped full of amphetamines and walks around the whitehouse naked. where once again, the source was: "Just trust me bro."

you should have tuned this guy out long before he started dancing on the graves of murdered children just to get some clicks. probably around the time he peddled that whole pizzagate shit where the democrats were running pedophile rings and sacrificing babies to satan and then drinking their blood in the basement of a pizza shop.

but hey, if you're the kind of guy who wants to be lied to and you're into conspiracies that will never ever pan out, then alex jones is your guy. every once in a blue moon he might slide something in there which is true, factual, or verifiable just so that he can say if he didn't lie to you about this, then he didnt lie to you about everything else that he vomited out.
Never pan out lol

You don't think an 80 year old man getting "pumped full of amphetamines" every day seems unreasonable?

Alex Jones is a con man/snake oil salesman. I don't think he genuinely believes the shit he says, and has admitted so in court.

But he knows there's a market for it, which is why he's a millionaire.

Adderall is an amphetamine. In fact it's chemical make up is only a molecule or two away from meth and half the country is on it. So no it doesn't sound unreasonable.

Adderall is an amphetamine. In fact it's chemical make up is only a molecule or two away from meth and half the country is on it. So no it doesn't sound unreasonable.

I like the english language for its usage of "drugs". Both legal and illegal substances that do shit in your body that can be either bad or good.

On one hand you have big pharma corps changing a molecule to have the new opiod that'll kill hundreds of thousand through dependance and overdoses - legal
On the other one guys that mingle with lsd structure to have a legal use of a non-addictive non-killing drug that can induce an occasionnal bad trip - illegal

Makes you think a bit

Last edited:
Back