What did rogan to overeem was heartbreaking

Joe did the right thing. If he had in fact tapped then it would have been great to see it on replay.

The fact he didn't made it great to see the truth immediately anyway.

the schaub thing was worse imo, schaub literally ran from the sport after the verbal beatdown joe gave him, alistair was mildly humiliated after making an erroneous call after being KO'd. Alistair doesn't seem like the type to quit though but if he starts getting serious signs of brain damage he should. I respect him for getting in there against those monsters despite his deteriorating chin. To see him and other fighters get brain issues would be heartbreaking.

Of course they had to review it....what if he actually did tap? Joe would be helping Overeem.

the schaub thing was worse imo, schaub literally ran from the sport after the verbal beatdown joe gave him, alistair was mildly humiliated after making an erroneous call after being KO'd. Alistair doesn't seem like the type to quit though but if he starts getting serious signs of brain damage he should. I respect him for getting in there against those monsters despite his deteriorating chin. To see him and other fighters get brain issues would be heartbreaking.
Anyone that gets flat lined 20 times has brain damage. He may as well ride it out until he starts stuttering at this point.

I hate those fuckers. What kind of a friend is that. Yet most of us have em'

I think 90% of my life, the majority of "friends" I've made have all tried these weak ass pathetic attempts at women I've brought around them. I date beautiful women so I can see the temptation but what the fuck happened to respect and friendship?

I could literally smash all of my friends gfs if I tried. Yet I don't because I have respect for my friends. What the fuck happened to these people growing up or should I start being more selfish...hmm

As for Joe, if you haven't found out yet he's a rich condescending asshole. He has to literally try at being nice. Dude had hair transplants for half his life because he couldn't accept reality.

Anyone should know by now that if you try to b.s. Joe rogan he's gonna call you on it

Joe always talks about not taking sides, he's just there to comment and be entertaining and what not. But he always takes sides, judges fights by himself, makes value judgements. If he really wanted to stay neutral and do well by the fighters, he'd shut up.

I really regret leaving after the fight before the interviews as this is such a hot topic

Anyone have a clip???

A clip for Clippy?

Anyone?

I doubt Reem is too concerned with this.

I didn't see it. I'm guessing Rogan did it without class. But if you are claiming you got robbed from a missed tap and replay is available, heck Overeem should have been the one asking to see the tape.

Man, Alistair looked really upset and humiliated after they show it 2x. He got booed while seeing it in slow motion, thats something you dont do, man. You dont call anyone out like that in front of such public. Anyway, i hope dude is okay and they stop with these bs interviews after people get knocked the fuck out.

Well why make crap claims and hope it sticks

why asking for another replay when a goat just been KTFO and was,by the way he was talking,still on Mars
It was obvious, and u knew it joe.

Its reminds me when a buddy is talking shit about you in front of a beautiful woman wich you trying to close the deal, what a psychopatic move mister rogan.
And like always 2hours later, like uncle dana, he regrets.

A weirdos move, i was a fan before but recently he just became a caricature of himself.

Imo it's "a propos" to say that the mma world is in mourning seeing one of his goat being treat like that

<{boneytears}>
Yeah it was too fucked up

I thought it was the right thing to do. He cleared up the situation for Alistair, himself, for the fans and for everybody watching.
It's a shame overeems head was scrambled and in hindsight it is heart breaking to see but clearing up controversy is a big part of Joe's job in those post fight interviews.
Criticizing the UFC for allowing KO'ed fighters to be interviewed is fair. But I'm not going to criticize Joe for doing his job.

Terrible lie.

Vicious call out by Mr. Rogan.

Overeem were hardly beaten after a humiliating performance. The post fight interview just added more humiliation on a broken man.

I disagree...

I think rogan legitimately thought there was a chance overeem knew something we didnt and wanted to give him a chance to defend himself.

Back