Media What did you make of the backflip that landed a shin to Potieras chin?

Very funny and I hope he keeps doing it

I know he’d get a DQ or NC, but if he KO’d someone doing that, that’d be amazing

giphy-downsized-large.gif

GIF by @KazDibiase
In this angle it looks 90% chest but in that other angle they showed it looked more like the head took some of it.
<Fedor23>

Edit. Im biased as fook here - I shouldnt discuss this any further.

Last edited:
I’m fine with legalising grounded knees, but only if everyone actually knows they’re legal. Was poitieiria expecting someone to jump on his head? No. It was an illegal strike that smacked into his jaw and neck and banged the back of his head off the canvas. But pereira being a Brazilian in Brazil and being likeable means people will pretend it was a brutal near fight ending knockdown and the leg only hit the shoulder and potieiria was going to lose anyway so let’s not even give him the courtesy of enforcing the rules. Pereira did the same shit against price and Sanchez, he missed weight multiple times aswell

It's foul. But good it happened to the guy who gloated beating washed Shogun. Take this.
Did you notice it in real time?

I'm not sure I did. Dude was already rocked from the left he ate that dropped him and that sequence happened fast and the sub came immediately after.

What if he broke up the action, stopped a legit sub and the replay showed the shin didn't hit the head?

That's a TOUGH call in real time.

Back