Opinion What do you think of banning lethal ammunition and only allowing rubber bullets?

I prefer a 180 grain round zipping along at over 1300fps (hint hint). Since I cant carry a rifle on my hip.

When will idiots learn and understand that firearms and bullets can be manufactured in garages by private citizens with power tools.

The issue with rubber ammunition is that they're mostly if not all shotgun rounds.

Although distributed, the shooter always gets more impact that his victim, if they ever come up with pistol rubber ammo be sure it won't be short on muzzle energy, and that means you'll only withstand very few rounds as you can't make use of the shoulder grip.

Now-a-days they would be chewing 300 win mag within seconds

Also. New laws only effect people who follow the law, who aren’t causing problems to begin with, since they follow the law, so they don’t need any new laws because they’re already following the laws that exist because the laws are already good enough so therefore you can take ur new laws and blow them right out your ass.

No everybody should have a war tank, if the government say that you cant have guns make sure to have at least one

How about black males raise their children to be civilized human beings?

Every problem starts there, for everyone. Kids need their Dad, if they don’t have them, it’s often times not good

Every problem starts there, for everyone. Kids need their Dad, if they don’t have them, it’s often times not good
Wha...weird pivot

They should create the gun in Psycho Pass already, the one with adjustable rate of fire power, from non-lethal, lethal and "DeShawn on PCP" lethal.

Would probably be have some effect on gun crime just by raising the floor price on ammunition but ultimately just transition to a new crime ring centered around black market ammunition and possibly increase the power of some organized crime negating any benefit in the long run, sort of like prohibition and the families that got rich (Kennedys) and war on drugs and the cartels etc

I think it would be a good idea.
We have this bullshit for civilians for revolvers and pistols in Russia. It results in:
a) actual criminals still having lethal ammunition
b) idiots thinking non-lethal guns a toy and accidentially shooting people
c) other idiots thinking it is not lethal and whipping it out at every occasion
d) non-lethal ammunition being produced to lower quality standards and being unreliable.

so all in all - fuck rubber bullets

there's certainly isn't inspired by racism.

OMG

Bye DIDM

OMG

Bye DIDM
What? If kids aren’t raised by a dad they tend to be terrible people. All people, but some are literally most often, not raised by their dad, I don’t create statistics

Back