What do you think of these low kicks?

Good theory, I’m not sold on the execution. You can move your head when you low kick and throw with better mechanics than that

Good theory, I’m not sold on the execution. You can move your head when you low kick and throw with better mechanics than that
This.

The actual concept they are teaching is correct - but the kicker in the video is forcing himself to move through the kick. Rather than having a fluid motion where he just swings through, you can tell that he's trying very hard to get everything 'right' and it ends up being this weird kick where he snappily pivots, over turns, swings his leg out on a massive angle. If he relaxes and puts in about half the effort he currently is - he'll have a lot better a kick.

He's clearly quite explosive and has good speed in his footwork and kick, he's just currently making it harder for himself

Can we talk about the fact the pad holder is a whole foot taller than the kicker and therefore, his arms are the same length as the other guy's legs?

Can we talk about the fact the pad holder is a whole foot taller than the kicker and therefore, his arms are the same length as the other guy's legs?
Regular pad Holder vs manlet leg destroyer

This.

The actual concept they are teaching is correct - but the kicker in the video is forcing himself to move through the kick. Rather than having a fluid motion where he just swings through, you can tell that he's trying very hard to get everything 'right' and it ends up being this weird kick where he snappily pivots, over turns, swings his leg out on a massive angle. If he relaxes and puts in about half the effort he currently is - he'll have a lot better a kick.

He's clearly quite explosive and has good speed in his footwork and kick, he's just currently making it harder for himself
Do you have videos of good kicking with this idea?

Personally something about this dude and his gym just screams...not great. Maybe not a fraud or scammer, but I bet there's a large disparity in the exchange of money compared to the exchange of actual knowledge and skill.

How do I sign up to fight he manlet, I might make a comeback for the pro career afterall.

The opponent could just as well throw a highkick or an uppercut.

The opponent could just as well throw a highkick or an uppercut.
How do I sign up to fight he manlet, I might make a comeback for the pro career afterall.
How the fight goes down

oy7N94N.gif

Back