Social What Does Your Favorite Beer Say About You?

TS more than likely thinks meatloaf and microwaved potatoes with a side of broccoli is fine dining. He probably gets into arguments with his wife about leaving the toilet seat up. He hates loading the dishwasher and uses walking the dog as an excuse to get out of the house to be alone. He BBQs on an old Weber. He doesn't eat sushi. More than likely thinks Home Improvement is the GOAT sitcom.

I digress...

If that beer had a tagline, it would be: "Drinks like piss, tastes like shit.".
LOL!!!!

chimay and blue moon, but every time I say it to the elite of the elite beer drinkers they whisper of something better

I’m over adventures in beer. It’s all IPA everywhere anymore. I stick to Heineken unless I'm out somewhere and the place has stout.

I like stout the most but they are so fattening that I drink wheat beer more often instead.

Don't have a specific brand loyalty.

Same

Stouts and porters ftw. Though they will quickly make you look preggo if you drink them exclusively.

I like my beer like my women. thick and dark.

These guys know what's up.

Pisses me off that places will have 58 different IPA's but only one stout. And it's usually Guinness. Not that there's anything wrong with Guinness but I like to try different stouts when I can.

Nothing like getting a thick foamy creamy head.

The-evolution-of-stout.jpg

Back