Multiplatform What game are/were you really good at?

Ace Combat. Unreal Tournament. Halo. Quake. NFL Blitz. The Sega sports games. All felt good for me on single player & vs. bots. Love games where one can start easy and then level up in challenge once you get the hang of the controls.

Some games that caused me frustrations. Doom (perhaps due to the always move forward ethos - I like to stop and get my bearings and it made my feel dizzy). Twisted Metal (wanted to love those but just could get the hang of getting into them as I kept getting crushed). Madden & other EA sports games. Music rhythm games like Guitar Hero & Dance Dance Revolution.

Maybe WoW? I got 2K in arena and was in the best raiding guild on the server.

I mostly stick to single player these days and like to do challenge runs if it suits me.
Man I love the Splinter Cell series.

Yeah I'm strictly a single player guy. I mean I've tried playing with others online. It just doesn't suit me.

Goldeneye. I mastered both multiplayer and single player. My brother would try to find people to beat me but only one came sort of close.
Beat halo 1 & 2 on legendary with a friend. Not sure if that really counts here.
An unknown and rather crappy ps2 game called PTO 4. A ww2 navy game that you start in 1939 or 1941. I always tried to start in 39 and beat it before 41 solo without an ally. It wasn’t that difficult once you learned how to design your own ships/aircraft.

Halo 2
Halo Reach
Victorious Boxers

Back