What happened to Kevin Lee ?

He’s busy being a grappler that can’t stop getting submitted.

Till this day word has it Kevin is still the only man that can beat Khabib.

Like most fighters, he's missing one (or more) of the pieces to be one of the greats. If I had to pick, I'd say his work ethic or mental fortitude are his main problems.
He's missing way more than just one thing. He's missing Cardio, a good chin, proper sub defense, etc etc etc.

Reactions: mkt
Except he never fought for the title. I'd put him somewhere between Erick Silva and Till in the list of Great Flops.

I believe he talked about a possible comeback a few months ago. Edit: lo and behold, he posted this on IG less than a week ago. If you're a sponsor, please consider this bright young prospect!

View attachment 1041197

idk who they'd put him against?

12. Magny
13. MVP
14. Luque
15. Holland

I could see him losing all those. Magny may be the his best shot. Or just give him an unranked prospect

He realized he isn't as good as certain Sherdoggers want him to be.

Reactions: mkt
Kevin Lee's skills depleted overnight. I kinda wonder how much of it had to do with the passing of Robert Follis. It's easy to call him a can nowadays, but if you look at what he did in his career, it is quite impressive. He gave Gregor Gillespie his only loss, and who has more dominant wins over Michael Chiesa and Francisco Trinaldo? I noticed his decline when he fought Al Iaquinta. At first, I thought iut was just a poor gameplan, but then against RDA at 170, he couldn't buy a takedown. It's kinda sad in my opinion how little credit he seems to get; I get that he's the laughing stock now, but he was calling out guys like Khabib before anyone wanted to fight him.
The problem is Iaquinta, who was never more than a "pretty good fighter" and part-time realtor, beat Lee twice. Both fights showed clear holes in Lee's game. Lee was dangerous early in the fight as his wrestling/GnP and punching power were threats. But he was a front-runner, who weakened pretty quickly as the fight dragged on. Gonzaga, Sokoudjou, late-career Michael Chandler and forever-young prospect Erick Silva were similar, though they each have different styles. Take them into deep waters (usually mid-2nd round) and their chance of winning greatly decreases.

idk who they'd put him against?

12. Magny
13. MVP
14. Luque
15. Holland

I could see him losing all those. Magny may be the his best shot. Or just give him an unranked prospect
Lee would be doing the chicken dance with everyone one of those guys except for Magny. 😁

He was an athleticism-heavy fighter whose knees fell apart, partly cause of leg attacks by Oliveira but also due to natural wear and tear and injuries

his brother is making bank and more famous. he should go work for him instead of getting punched in the face

his brother is making bank and more famous. he should go work for him instead of getting punched in the face

holy shit his brother has like 16M followers on tiktok and all he does is food reviews.

His brother is probably living off the family name. Being grandchildren of Bruce Lee has its perks!

His brother is probably living off the family name. Being grandchildren of Bruce Lee has its perks!
I thought his brother was selling Merch from their Great Great Great Grand Pappy?
1714003360859.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back