What if radical right was doing what radical left is currently doing in the US?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm not a US citizen, but I'm assuming the protesters would have been arrested/killed already the first day of the riots, am I right? Is this situation an extreme example of how much power the people who control the mainstream media have?

Last edited:
They did, hard to believe how quickly we forget. Remember Freedom Fries?

Anyway, after 9/11 the radical right went nuts, passing all sorts of new policies (Patriot Act) pushing us to war with Iraq and Afghanistan while viciously silencing any anti-war sentiment as unpatriotic. The Dixie Chicks spoke against the Iraq War, and people publically burned their albums.

The left is now doing the same thing.

They did, hard to believe how quickly we forget. After 9/11 the radical right went nuts, viciously silencing any anti-war sentiment as unpatriotic. The Dixie Chicks spoke against the Iraq War, and people publically burned their albums.

No one burned cities as far as I recall....

Could be wrong but definitely don’t remember anything like that.

They did, hard to believe how quickly we forget. Remember Freedom Fries?

Anyway, after 9/11 the radical right went nuts, passing all sorts of new policies (Patriot Act) pushing us to war with Iraq and Afghanistan while viciously silencing any anti-war sentiment as unpatriotic. The Dixie Chicks spoke against the Iraq War, and people publically burned their albums.
Did they burn, loot or tear down statues and monuments? Did they cordon off areas of any cities as colonies of Conservastan?

Did they burn, loot or tear down statues and monuments? Did they cordon off areas of any cities as colonies of Conservastan?

Yes, we destroyed an entire country that was completely innocent and had nothing to do with 9/11. Cities, museums were burned. Neighborhoods ethnically cleansed. This wasn't too long ago, is your memory this foggy?

I don’t understand what you’re saying.

9/11 was used by the neo cons in power to start a war with an innocent country. In doing so, we destroyed many of their cities, including Ramadi and Fallujah. So to answer your question, yes the radical right did burn down cities, on a much greater scale, just not our own.

9/11 was used by the neo cons in power to start a war with an innocent country. In doing so, we destroyed many of their cities, including Ramadi and Fallujah. So to answer your question, yes the radical right did burn down cities, on a much greater scale, just not our own.

Wow, that’s quite the comparison. Comparing George Floyd and the riots to 9/11 and the subsequent wars.

The parallels are right in front of you, it's your choice not to recognize them.

The question was about if the radical right were the rioters, not the establishment cracking down. Do you understand why I’m confused? You’re mixing up the parallel parties involved in the comparison.

Yes, we destroyed an entire country that was completely innocent and had nothing to do with 9/11. Cities, museums were burned. Neighborhoods ethnically cleansed. This wasn't too long ago, is your memory this foggy?
You do realize what happened then and where has no baring on what's happening now, where and by whom right?

This is a discussion about America eating itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back