What If's in the UFC

WolfPackHunter

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So many What it's in life and the UFC is no different so here are a few of mine you can answer mine or even add your own.

1) What if ..... Khabib had not retired yet?
2) What if ..... Zabit had not retired?
3) What if ...... Fedor had joined the UFC?
4) What if ..... Cain Velasquez stayed injury free?
5) What If ... Sonnen survived round 1 vs Jones?

One of my personal What ifs happens to be What if Big Nog had not followed Frank Mir to the ground after rocking him to his soul and putting Mir down. Big Nog lost by Submission and cost me a £4600 accumulator and sickened me to my stomach

what if Jordan hadn't of retired in 1993? could he have got 7-8 Chips in a row???

What if Shane McMahon bought the UFC

What if Tony Ferguson didn't cut weight twice in 1 month or something before a fight when Dana said it was stupid

What if TJ Dillashaw didn't cut down to a weight he couldn't fight at, and was still in the division.

What if soccer kicks and knees to downed opponent were allowed

What if Fedor beat Couture or Lesnar for the HW UFC Championship

What if there was no weight cuts.

What if Silva didn't submit Sonnen. Or if Sonnen beat Jones.

What if Dana White boxed Tito.

What if it was like boxing rules where the champion must fight the contender.

What if instead of training with Artem Lobov and Dillon Danis, Conor trained with Jon Jones

What if Dana hadn't fired Miguel Torres for making a rape joke?
Criminal the way Angel was treated. True pioneer of BW.

What if Shane McMahon bought the UFC

What if Tony Ferguson didn't cut weight twice in 1 month or something before a fight when Dana said it was stupid

What if TJ Dillashaw didn't cut down to a weight he couldn't fight at, and was still in the division.

What if soccer kicks and knees to downed opponent were allowed

What if Fedor beat Couture or Lesnar for the HW UFC Championship

What if there was no weight cuts.

What if Silva didn't submit Sonnen. Or if Sonnen beat Jones.

What if Dana White boxed Tito.

What if it was like boxing rules where the champion must fight the contender.

What if instead of training with Artem Lobov and Dillon Danis, Conor trained with Jon Jones
1. Too much of a butterfly effect to know for certain. The sport would have taken longer to legitimize if it ever did at all. Could have permanently stayed in the toughman dark age days.

4. Boring wrestlers would get taxed a lot more while the Kerr type would make a comeback, we'd see more sprawl and brawl, finish rate would go up significantly, fights would overall be better.

8. I legitimately think Dana was going to beat the shit out of Tito if it was strict boxing.

What if Peggy Carter really got the super soldier serum? Am I doing this right?

What if fighter's like Colby and Conor didn't have to fight with hairline fractures in their leg/ankle that pops early in the fights, if the UFC PI had better medicine for fighter's.

So many What it's in life and the UFC is no different so here are a few of mine you can answer mine or even add your own.

1) What if ..... Khabib had not retired yet?
2) What if ..... Zabit had not retired?
3) What if ...... Fedor had joined the UFC?
4) What if ..... Cain Velasquez stayed injury free?
5) What If ... Sonnen survived round 1 vs Jones?

One of my personal What ifs happens to be What if Big Nog had not followed Frank Mir to the ground after rocking him to his soul and putting Mir down. Big Nog lost by Submission and cost me a £4600 accumulator and sickened me to my stomach

They would have done an immediate rematch and Jones would have won by TKO in round 1

Dude......so much this. That was biggest "pit in my stomach" I've ever felt for any sporting event. The high of "holy shit Nog is going to t/ko Mir standing" to "ok, gnp or a sub" to "oh God please no" to "Holy fucking shit oh fuck no jesus christ". I was at a bar and in legit shock for a bit.

Back