Opinion What is behind the insulin shortage in the US?

- The companies are doing that because they see a profit. I did other thread about it months ago.
With Denmark situation really is awful. This country is world top tier level insuline supplier....different forms and names for production and it is real gigant in this niche.
If there is money and supplies still are slow, they does need to talk with DK government and corporations.

But how come its been happening in the last few years more then ever it seems?
- THey're doing on propose. Theres more people getting fatter by day. They discovered how to milk that with those weighloss drugs now.

About 38 million Americans have diabetes (about 1 in 10), and approximately 90-95% of them have type 2 diabetes.

iu

That’s the issue though, the smart people who talk about the things they know are drowned by the dumb people who have more reach and better marketing
- Welcome to Brazil's investiment gurus on youtube.

Create an increased demand as caps on the price of insulin have been talked about in an effort to maximize profit for
big Pharma gets my vote.
Demand had increased rapidly and ofc corps does have big profit cos this. While also it isn't easy to rack up production.
Not all diabetics are fat or even ugly looking...some are looking really like candidates to be top model....
It is real life and I don't support empty insults about this stuff.

The article quotes in the OP is a little dishonest. Ozempic isn't a weight loss drug. It's a diabetes drug. Diabetics have been complaining that they can't get Ozempic because regular people are using it for weight loss and now they are complaining that the pharma companies have switched production to more Ozempic/less insulin.
People should just call it Horse Paste. Then, we will go back to the days of off label prescriptions being naughty

You are funny.
Why you don't live in Russia?
Do you know that more than 15000 diabetics in matushka will die quickly IF Denmark will stop deliveries cos some technical problems.
Serbia too will see a lot of fun and nice memes about funeral services comrade.

BTW one from most brutal ideas in europe was to make Denmark to implement export ban for medicaments and medicine and lab equipment. Denmark is very important supplier not only for insuline stuff. We too are using some stuff from Denmark as samples for ref for testing etc because Denamrk is great and they are diligent and hardworking ppl ...

You are funny.
Why you don't live in Russia?
Do you know that more than 15000 diabetics in matushka will die quickly IF Denmark will stop deliveries cos some technical problems.
Serbia too will see a lot of fun and nice memes about funeral services comrade.
I fucking hate commies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back