What is going on with Frank Mir's head?

Carwin's fists seem more likely.
source.gif
Big Dan is truly a god awful ref

Big Dan is truly a god awful ref
I lost all respect for him when he repeatedly kept standing Rumble up 2 seconds into a takedown in the Vitor fight. I get that Rumble messed up by weighing in a couple few weight classes above Vitor, but it's not Miragliotta's job to play judge/jury/executioner.

Remember the old Joey Diaz line about that 'shit that makes ya head grow', well that's one of the side effects of TRT/HGH/etc. Dana, Matt Serra, Joe Rogan, others have seen abnormal head growth in the years after getting on dat dere cell tech, it affects everyone in this way sooner or later.

Remember the old Joey Diaz line about that 'shit that makes ya head grow', well that's one of the side effects of TRT/HGH/etc. Dana, Matt Serra, Joe Rogan, others have seen abnormal head growth in the years after getting on dat dere cell tech, it affects everyone in this way sooner or later.
I remember reading an article, in Sports Illustrated, about the hgh in MLB. During the McGuire/Sosa home run battle, their heads grew like 3 hat sizes!

Temple (literally) recession exposing his oddly shaped temples.

Yeah. It looks like his hairline has receded, his nose is busted and his face is pudgier which makes him look different than when he was younger and in shape. I'm sure the HGH abuse combined with aging makes him look more bizarre than he should.

<5>

fgdhzryuyaeeeh6-jpeg.950998

Last edited:
His head has an hourglass figure.

Yeah it's not even just his temples. His jaw is also wide compared to the middle of his face. It's like he has a deficiency in the width of his cheekbones.

Here is a younger pic. Most peoples' jaws aren't 3/4" wider than their zygomas.

It's also possible that he has some massive hypertrophy of the masseter and temporalis (from bruxism and supplements), because that would factor into both of these.

Frank-Mir.jpg

Back