What is the age gap between you and your wife/gf?

as we talked I kind of saw how young she was by the way she talked and looked. its hard to explain. people 25+ are set in their personality and ways. when I went out I felt like I was kind of predatory, even though I have absolutely nothing but good intentions with her. she was very well adjusted and mature I just got this strange vibe from the whole experience.
oh I could see that. Im 23 and wouldnt date anyone younger, but I think most of us date older. Where did you meet? atleast she could drink it would be even weirder going out with someone who couldnt .

Mere days, mid 30’s. This girl is a fucking idiot tough. Can’t take her anywhere. The other day we poked our head into Subway of all places where she proceeds to get some gargantuan soda to wash her low calorie sandwich down. On the way out she grips the plastic cup too hard, causing it to fold and it’s contents to spill all over the floor. Instead of asking for help she then throws the cup on the floor and heads for the door. I got to look like the dumbass and ask for a mop. Some sweet young girl said she’ll get it and I thank her profusely before leaving.

Lesson learned? Get a girl who can mop.

I'd be more concerned for pieces of my anatomy if she does that to plastic cups...that and her ignorance, sorry. At least you were decent enough to try to sort out her mistake.

upload_2019-8-28_0-16-15.png

ex. 14 years younger. I'm 40. She was actually the mature/loving one. I was just a jerk.

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-28_0-11-57.png
    upload_2019-8-28_0-11-57.png
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 2
oh I could see that. Im 23 and wouldnt date anyone younger, but I think most of us date older. Where did you meet? atleast she could drink it would be even weirder going out with someone who couldnt .

I picked her up while she was working.

last girl I did that with ended up being 18 lol
and her dad was stalking me online.

I had to cut her off before we even had a first date.

3 months, and she’s older! For those three months every year I bring it up occasionally, shits her up the wall ha ha

I'd be more concerned for pieces of my anatomy if she does that to plastic cups...that and her ignorance, sorry. At least you were decent enough to try to sort out her mistake.
Her grip isn’t too strong she’s just fucking ignorant. It’s probably best to hold a 44oz drink somewhere near the bottom where the cup isn’t likely to lose its shape. But nooo she choked up near the lid and that just didn’t pan out. Tip of the iceberg with this broad. I can’t count how many times she lost control of her emotions and starting bawling out at dinner, making it awkward for me and the wait staff. I just try not to take her out anymore. Last time we were at the movies someone had a tough time getting passed her down the isle(god forbid she stand up to make room) because she’s damn near 6ft tall, so he lost his balance and had to brace himself by putting his hand on her knee. She makes a scene accusing him of trying to cop a feel. I just sit there eating my sour patch watermelons while acting like I don’t know her. I can go on but probably have said enough.

17 year age gap. I'm 32.
18 years. I’m 42 and she’s 24.
I'm 41 shes 24
Ayyyy lmao
I'm 54, she's 31.
She got pregnant, and getting married meant she could have the baby in Hong Kong.
Big mistake by me, I yearn to be single again.
17 years.

I'm 41, she's 23 (24 this year).

21 years. I'm 57, my wife is 36.

Mayberry Grooming Gang

Her grip isn’t too strong she’s just fucking ignorant. It’s probably best to hold a 44oz drink somewhere near the bottom where the cup isn’t likely to lose its shape. But nooo she choked up near the lid and that just didn’t pan out. Tip of the iceberg with this broad. I can’t count how many times she lost control of her emotions and starting bawling out at dinner, making it awkward for me and the wait staff. I just try not to take her out anymore. Last time we were at the movies someone had a tough time getting passed her down the isle(god forbid she stand up to make room) because she’s damn near 6ft tall, so he lost his balance and had to brace himself by putting his hand on her knee. She makes a scene accusing him of trying to cop a feel. I just sit there eating my sour patch watermelons while acting like I don’t know her. I can go on but probably have said enough.

Go on...

I am 44 my wife 49. We've been together 22 years, married for 19 years and I wouldn't change a thing. What an uncool life I live ;-)

17 years

I’m 39 and my girlfriend is 19. Last year in a restaurant I was subjected to people shouting “pedo”, “dirty old bastard”, and “you should be fucking ashamed”. Completely ruined our 10 year anniversary.

tenor.gif

I'm 23 dating a 17 years old(16 is age of consent here)

I went the opposite way but I didn't know until our third date. I just turned 33 and she just turned 39. It's been great so far.

I’m 53 and she’s 50. Been together for 32 years!

My wife is 6 years older than I am.

Since most women age like milk, as I get older I now totally understand marrying a much younger women.

With that said, I dearly love my wife, and wouldn't trade her for anything.

Back