What is the word or rumor what the main event will be for the June 29th card?

I tried to search but can't find anything
It would be UFC 303 and there is no rumored main event yet just one prelim fight

Cody Durden vs. C. Hernandez 125 lbs (prelim)

No other fight rumored nor scheduled

Makhachev vs. Poirier I reckon.
What headlines 302 in Newark? I wanna say Islam/Poirier for 302 & Conor/Chandler for 303 but I don't actually believe Conor is fighting again.

If not maybe they bump DDP up to 305. Ilia & O'Malley are also available. Tom & Leon seem like locks for the UK(304).

Michael Chandler
At 185 lbs.

But considering Dana is not into it most likely Islam and Dustin.

Doesn't bode well when they get closer and closer to the ppvs. Gonna be scrambling for names.

Conor had announced on December 31 it was him vs Chandler.

Then some rando prelim fighter said he was fighting on that card and it was being headlined by Conor vs Chandler.

Either way xpect the trailer for whatever it is to drop during UFC 300.

Doesn't bode well when they get closer and closer to the ppvs. Gonna be scrambling for names.
You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. There are so many things that could be happening. Just like UFC announces fights before "contracts are signed" they also have fights signed but don't announce them

I think it will end up being Conor vs Chandler. Seems from some social media post with them seem to point to thing going in the right direction.

I highly doubt the UFC wants to announce that until after UFC 300

Conor had announced on December 31 it was him vs Chandler.

Then some rando prelim fighter said he was fighting on that card and it was being headlined by Conor vs Chandler.

Either way xpect the trailer for whatever it is to drop during UFC 300.

That makes complete sense, what better way to officially announce Conor's return.

Chandler vs whoever fills in for Conor

That's the Saudi card right?
Jones vs Stipe

Back