What is wrong with Fight Pass?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's so fucking glitchy. 30 seconds into a fight it will jump to 2:16 of round 2 at random but the tracker bar wont move... You skip it back to where it should be and 30 seconds later it'll do the same again... Skip back one more time, make it to half way through round two and it will skip to the fight being over and a screen telling you some random fight with two totally unrelated fighters to what you're actually trying to watch is going to start in 5 seconds.... Really annoying.

Not even worth mentioning the search function because we all know that's dogshit

Last edited:
I signed up for it last month.

Thought it was good, but it sucks.

You can see early prelims, but not prelims? WTF is that all about?

It's Haunted

By the Poltergeist

I just watch live shit on there

It's so fucking glitchy. 30 seconds into a fight it will just to 2:16 of round 2 at random but the tracker bar wont move... You skip it back to where it should be a 30 seconds later it'll do the same again... Skip backbone more, make it to half way through round to and it will skip to the fight being over and a screen telling you some random fight with two totally unrelated fighter to what you're actually trying to watch is going to start in 5 seconds.... Really annoying.

Not even worth mentioning the search function because we all know that's dogshit

Yeah honestly I have no idea but I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed recently. Fucking pisses me off

I 100% believe that anyone who signs up for fight pass or ESPN+ is a sucka.

They are moving all of this crap to ESPN+ so it is a waste.

If thats true thats a joke. I have fightpass and i get early and prelim but im not from the american continent.

It's been around for what 5 years now.still shit? My DVDs from the early 2000s probably work better

They are moving all of this crap to ESPN+ so it is a waste.
Yes and since ESPN+ only archives fights for a short period of time I'm finding it to be not worth money. I'm frequently busy on weekend evenings and would watch the fights later. I used to bet on fights and I would go back and rewatch old fights sometimes from a year or two but with ESPN+ that's not possible. UFC is quickly becoming something that I watch a few times a year at the bar. I have a couple friends that feel the same way about FightPass and ESPN+

Edit: It looks like Fight Pass now has most of the 2019 fights including the Jones vs Santiago PPV.

Last edited:

They will post the prelims after they are finished but yeah it’s annoying.

It's Haunted

By the Poltergeist
vampiremma25so.jpg

So many PRIDE fights on fight pass are still uploaded with some kinda fucked up cropping, its been that way for years. It’s shit

The only possible way Fightpass isn't worth it is if you literally hate MMA. The amount of non-UFC live content is alone worth it.

The only possible way Fightpass isn't worth it is if you literally hate MMA. The amount of non-UFC live content is alone worth it.

It's great but it's also fucking infuriating to put on a Pancrase event replay and have it skip like a scratched CD

It's great but it's also fucking infuriating to put on a Pancrase event replay and have it skip like a scratched CD
I don’t know which one off the top of my head, but they uploaded one of those old pancrase events and the entire video is from a single overhead camera shot. Bas Rutten’s YouTube channel has better quality uploads

I 100% believe that anyone who signs up for fight pass or ESPN+ is a sucka.
Agreed. Every other sport cost less to view on a more reliable platform, easier to find past events for free, and it doesn't cost you $160 a month to be a fan.

I don’t know which one off the top of my head, but they uploaded one of those old pancrase events and the entire video is from a single overhead camera shot. Bas Rutten’s YouTube channel has better quality uploads
Old. As in, did not air live on Fightpass.

Back