What job would you be terrible at?

The steel doest attach its self together...

The difference is the guys recreating the old photo all have safety harnesses on. Not allowed to free walk the beams anymore. Damn you OSHA!!!

Not to mention guys in new photo are fat as fuck

Look at the difference in body types lmao

(Switch beer to meth guys)

When I was young I did a ride along with EMTs. Immediately I was like fuck this shit. No way I'm getting paid jack shit to deal with that craziness.

Yep. You nailed it. That is up there with spider wrangler.

My friend Nikki (R.I.P), she had a huge tarantula and the first time I was at her house she put it on the lazyboy I was sitting in.
All of a sudden it came up over the arm of the chair...I almost shit my pants and screamed like a little girl lol.

I was ok after that, even when my mother got a rose tarantula.

That first time though, fuck lol.

Sales job involving bullshit. I'm far too honorable for that and likely would start giggling if I had to recite bullshit.

An incompetent wife pleaser.

images - 2023-02-17T125235.778.jpeg

therapist

"have you considered you're a fucking whiny bitch and you need to suck it up and deal with it fucking shit u giant pussy"

Man whoring. Unless my clients were women. Then I’d be pretty good. For a few more years anyway.

The steel doest attach its self together...

The difference is the guys recreating the old photo all have safety harnesses on. Not allowed to free walk the beams anymore. Damn you OSHA!!!
"Have safety harnesses on," was the type of answer I was hoping for.

The worst part of sales isn't the customers/prospecting/rejection/etc. The worst part in my view is the pressure .
Were there any skills that you cultivated or developed from working in sales? I’m assuming you got good at reading people (emotional intelligence) and knowing when to say the right words at the right time.

Anything involving numbers or attention to detail. I'm far too vague for all of that.

I work with people who have mental health problems so no one really knows what they're doing. Also, as my wife says, I've managed to find the only job in the world where I've had a good day if nothing happens.

I have ADHD so anything repetitive or that requires long periods of concentration I absolutely suck at.

You've trashed my entire career save my last job. You don't understand the degrees of "sales". When you build up a client base to the point of taking them to concerts, sporting events, paying for their weekends away with their wives it's very different than what you're looking down your nose on.

I genuinely don't understand why you're so bothered about what a random dude on Sherdog thinks about your career. Who cares?

I have ADHD so anything repetitive or that requires long periods of concentration I absolutely suck at.

I genuinely don't understand why you're so bothered about what a random dude on Sherdog thinks about your career. Who cares?
How many people here are you quite friendly with?

How many people here are you quite friendly with?

Why does that matter? I have people that I talk to in DMs and chats and stuff, but I wouldn't invite anyone to a wedding.

Are you close with Alphaboy?

Why does that matter? I have people that I talk to in DMs and chats and stuff, but I wouldn't invite anyone to a wedding.

Are you close with Alphaboy?
Yes, we're pretty close. Not dick pics close but close enough. When you spend forever here, you get to know people really well.

You've taken a nose itch butt in stance about it.

Yes, we're pretty close. Not dick pics close but close enough. When you spend forever here, you get to know people really well.

You've taken a nose itch butt in stance about it.

I just think you care too much about what other people think about you and in my experience that's not healthy.

Back