What kind of music does Dana listen to?

RigidNaturalDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

the sounds of a money printer...all day everyday

One of my buddies used to train with Dominick Cruz and said that Cruz was pissed off back in the WEC since Dana White turned down his walk out song and changed it to some song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I was told he did that for multiple fighters. The ongoing joke was that Dana White is a huge Red Hot Chili Peppers fan and when in doubt, just use them for a fighter's walk out music.

Just curious what his taste in music is
He likes the music of whatever celeb musicians attends his ufc events. Snoop dogg, red hot chili peppers, Black eyed peas, mandy moore, demi lovato, etc

Probably something weird like Katy Perry and Kesha while hes driving alone.

i know that he had the chili peppers play on his big birthday party a few years back, and then there is the video of him in the mosh pit at the rage against the machine concert.

I think a bunch of 80s/90s rock and metal basically. Wouldn’t surprise me if he legit liked Limp Bizkit.
Bizkit is legit still amazing.i hate people that hate it but like all this other crap what they call music today

I could see him listening to one of those motivational/self help tapes.
“You are amazing. DONT let other people be in charge of your destiny. YOU are the boss”
:meow:
“yeah...I’m the boss....”

He definitely loves slow, ethereal covers of rock songs and P.O.D.

Saliva another DFW favorite

Back