Movies What movie is Val Kilmer best known for?

What movie is Val Kilmer best known for?

• The Island of Dr. Moreau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Saint

• The Prince of Egypt

• At First Sight

• Red Planet

• Wonderland

• Alexander

• Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

• Top Gun: Maverick

• Total voters
Loved Willow and Real Genius. He's probably best known for Top Gun and Tombstone.

Hard to say, Tombstone is more recent so more people are probably familiar with that movie, but with the new Top Gun movie maybe people went back and watch Top Gun. I think he was best in Tombstone or the Doors as far as how good he was as an actor.

Hard to say, Tombstone is more recent so more people are probably familiar with that movie, but with the new Top Gun movie maybe people went back and watch Top Gun. I think he was best in Tombstone or the Doors as far as how good he was as an actor.
I think Tombstone really is more something which lines up well with the age group which make up a lot of Sherdog, the public as a whole definitely know him more for Top Gun.

Surprised Willow doesn't have more votes. Mad Martigan was more memorable than Willow in that movie and he stole every scene he was in. He was pretty memorable in Top Gun but not the lead and I totally forgot about Tombstone until I saw the poll results

Another amazing performance he did though was The Salton Sea. I figured that would have made the cut.

Surprised Willow doesn't have more votes. Mad Martigan was more memorable than Willow in that movie and he stole every scene he was in. He was pretty memorable in Top Gun but not the lead and I totally forgot about Tombstone until I saw the poll results

Another amazing performance he did though was The Salton Sea. I figured that would have made the cut.

I love Willow, but for best known movies I had to vote Tombstone. I didn't think he had enough screentime in Top Gun, I liked him in the Doors but the movie didn't do much for me.

Mad Martigan had to be the basis for half of the RPG swordsman characters I ever created.

But fuck, Doc Holliday was an insane performance alongside other great actors, unlike Heat where he didn't steal the show.

Man it's a close one between Top Gun and Tombstone and I think with cable showing the latter so much (it's a mainstay like Shawshank, not sure how this carries over to streaming) they are pretty close in terms of viewership.

For not being Mel Torme.

Also, this is totally underrated.
MV5BMTkyMzQ1NTE3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTI3OTk5._V1_.jpg

Tombstone for sure. That movie portraying Doc Holiday/Johnny Ringo even overshadows Kurt Russell's Wyatt Earp. Sidenote, I'm going to a "Con" next weekend just to meet Michael Biehn, and I'm unreasonably happy about getting to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back