Social What To Do In Orlando

Can’t believe I’ve been contemplating whether I should go to Disneyworld when I’ve been wanting to go since I was little. I’ll probably still go just to see all the hub
Epcot is cool. I never really cared about the other parts.

Magic kingdom isn't worth going to unless you have little ones. Magic kingdom doesn't have fast service drinks so you have to go to a select amount of sit down restaurants for brews. Hollywood studios + Epcot have the better rides and have cool drinking + eating opportunities. You could do Animal kingdom and Epcot in one day. SeaWorld is decent if you like roller coasters. There's a morning bus that'll take you to Busch gardens and bring you back which is a cool option long as you have a daily ticket. Best to walk/uber to SeaWorld/Aquatica. SeaWorld + universal are ridiculously close from one another. Islands is the better of the Universal parks by far. Usually worth staying at the universal hotels since you get an hour early entry and free fast pass if you stay at the fancy hotels. Tactical brewing is best spot for brews. Orlando magic are actually good this year and have handful of games left. You can be in miami in two ish hours on the bright line train(super nice). Not sure I'd do gator land if I only had two days in the area lol. The Sanford zoo is sad. Downtown Orlando and Clermont are pretty chill.

Magic kingdom isn't worth going to unless you have little ones. Magic kingdom doesn't have fast service drinks so you have to go to a select amount of sit down restaurants for brews. Hollywood studios + Epcot have the better rides and have cool drinking + eating opportunities. You could do Animal kingdom and Epcot in one day. SeaWorld is decent if you like roller coasters. There's a morning bus that'll take you to Busch gardens and bring you back which is a cool option long as you have a daily ticket. Best to walk/uber to SeaWorld/Aquatica. SeaWorld + universal are ridiculously close from one another. Islands is the better of the Universal parks by far. Usually worth staying at the universal hotels since you get an hour early entry and free fast pass if you stay at the fancy hotels. Tactical brewing is best spot for brews. Orlando magic are actually good this year and have handful of games left. You can be in miami in two ish hours on the bright line train(super nice). Not sure I'd do gator land if I only had two days in the area lol. The Sanford zoo is sad. Downtown Orlando and Clermont are pretty chill.

Damn. This man knows his shit

Ik Magic Kingdom is for the kiddies but I’ll probably still go just for the experience. I mean I’m right there so I might as well take advantage lol Tactical brewing and Busch Gardens sound cool. Magic have a home game this Sunday so I may check it out

I might do that bright light train to Miami. Was planning on driving three and a half hours and then said Nah. But a train sounds dope!

Thanks for the info big dog

Damn. This man knows his shit

Ik Magic Kingdom is for the kiddies but I’ll probably still go just for the experience. I mean I’m right there so I might as well take advantage lol Tactical brewing and Busch Gardens sound cool. Magic have a home game this Sunday so I may check it out

I might do that bright light train to Miami. Was planning on driving three and a half hours and then said Nah. But a train sounds dope!

Thanks for the info big dog
If you want to go cheap take the Grayhound or Flix bus. Should be $40 to Miami/South Florida from Orlando or vice versa. Once in south Florida the Tri rail can take you anywhere on the east coast on the cheap. Weekends $5 all day. Hotels are dirt cheap in Orlando compared to South Florida.

If you want to go cheap take the Grayhound or Flix bus. Should be $40 to Miami/South Florida from Orlando or vice versa. Once in south Florida the Tri rail can take you anywhere on the east coast on the cheap. Weekends $5 all day. Hotels are dirt cheap in Orlando compared to South Florida.

Oh I knew about the South Florida hotels before I booked my stay lol

Greyhound is aight but I’d rather that train ride if I go to South Beach

Central fl dude here.

Go see Bok tower for peace, and a nice cool spring. Blue Spring is relatively close. Should be decent weather in the near future tooIl. It is prime, imo, fl vacation time. Or maybe a few weeks later. And go to universal before anything Disney. If you like the rides. Animal kingdom if that’s your thing. It’s very touristy, but there is a shit ton of things to do. Ripley’s museum if you’re a fan of kitchy fun.

Central fl dude here.

Go see Bok tower for peace, and a nice cool spring. Blue Spring is relatively close. Should be decent weather in the near future tooIl. It is prime, imo, fl vacation time. Or maybe a few weeks later. And go to universal before anything Disney. If you like the rides. Animal kingdom if that’s your thing. It’s very touristy, but there is a shit ton of things to do. Ripley’s museum if you’re a fan of kitchy fun.

Why Universal before Disney cuh?

Back