What unusual machine did you buy and use often?

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I kinda want to buy a froyo machine. No idea how expensive. Seems easy enough to use. Pour froyo liquid in, occasional cleaning, electricity costs. Slurpee machine also up there. No idea where they sell froyo liquid refills.

fuckbot-1_o565ri.gif.gif

i bought this full time two wheel drive billy goat and use it very often. its slow but can go nearly anywhere and leaves hardly a trace in the environment due to is wide tires that you run nearly flat. it has so much torque it could pull a full sized truck too and we use it to pull rocks out of the desert for landscaping.

the rims hold over two gallons of gas or water each and if they are empty the thing can be floated over water.

1713838004200.png

Attachments

• 1713837928391.png
    1713837928391.png
    442.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Bear suit. 100% effective against potential bear attacks. I'm prepared for the inevitable bearpocalypse. Are you?
you misunderstood man. this isn't a thread about getting used often.... its a thread about a machine you use often.

dressing up like a bear to get used isn't the topic.

Last edited:
Seems like froyo machine used or new costs about as much as used car or new car.

When my car got its first paint chip, I thought about buying an airbrush for model kit painting, and didn't realize at the time or remember that car paint pens have a brush tip inside.

i bought this full time two wheel drive billy goat and use it very often. its slow but can go nearly anywhere and leaves hardly a trace in the environment due to is wide tires that you run nearly flat. it has so much torque it could pull a full sized truck too and we use it to pull rocks out of the desert for landscaping.

the rims hold over two gallons of gas or water each and if they are empty the thing can be floated over water.

View attachment 1041004

Bro that thing looks awesome.
How fast can you cruise around on it when it's not working hard

The Fuck Master 5000.

Best coffee bean grinder I've ever owned. Kinda a weird name for one though...

Bro that thing looks awesome.
How fast can you cruise around on it when it's not working hard
That's the downside. On the straight? About 25-30 but on inclines it's slower. For some people that's a huge problem but they are not made for road riding anyway. They are for trails and for off trail riding and that is where they shine and where their speed and capabilities are more than enough.

I used to have a "lie detector" machine in my office. When sales people would call I'd ask if they were offering me their lowest price.

View attachment 1041004

I've always wanted one of those but I just couldn't justify the expense. Especially for the area where I live. So I got TW200 instead. Kind of cross between a rokon and a normal dirt bike.

If I ever move to the mountains I'm definitely getting a rokon though. That thing looks awesome.

Not this model, but a couple months after I proposed to my wife (2010) I got her a jewelry steaming machine to clean her engagement ring and other diamond jewelry. I would clean her ring almost every weekend to optimize the bling especially since I got her a nice rock. This was basically the finishing touch after cleaning. We still have it, but I can't remember the last time I used it. Maybe a year ago and possibly no more than a dozen times over the past 7-8 years. I know it's lame, but it works especially if you have a ultrasonic cleaner to use first. LMAO!
202685-p1.jpg

Back