What unusual machine did you buy and use often?

This is the exact one I have. Get some small metal bearings too. Realizing I have never shared an amazon product, and it is insanely stupid how it is. Anywho. Here is a pic. 30 bucks
Though for paints, it is definitely not getting mixed in 3 seconds like it says. Even with ball bearings in your paint. Takes around 30 seconds or so for a real nice mix. If the paints are around 60ml or so.
View attachment 1041080

Are you using the metal bearings because you're keeping your paint thicker sir?

Thanks btw, I definitely want to use this but in an unorthodox way lol.

Are you using the metal bearings because you're keeping your paint thicker sir?

Thanks btw, I definitely want to use this but in an unorthodox way lol.
No, the bearings help mix it up easier. This is what I use with tiny dropper bottles, and other acrylics Especially older ones that may have had its pigments settle more than the rest after chilling for a year or so.

Ummm, stay safe then!

Not this model, but a couple months after I proposed to my wife (2010) I got her a jewelry steaming machine to clean her engagement ring and other diamond jewelry. I would clean her ring almost every weekend to optimize the bling especially since I got her a nice rock. This was basically the finishing touch after cleaning. We still have it, but I can't remember the last time I used it. Maybe a year ago and possibly no more than a dozen times over the past 7-8 years. I know it's lame, but it works especially if you have a ultrasonic cleaner to use first. LMAO!
202685-p1.jpg

Old soft toothbrush and a bit of liquid soap does the trick, just rise with hot water.

A TV/DVD recorder I bought in 2000s.

Can't use it to record TV anymore but I do record vids I got off the Net to it.

And yes I know you don't need it anymore but still like physical media, I wish it could record Blu-Ray discs.

Now I want to get a Mini-Disc player/recorder.

Old soft toothbrush and a bit of liquid soap does the trick, just rise with hot water.
I usually do that first, liquid soap and water in a little ring container thing, brush and then finish off with the steamer. Nothing was better than the ultrasonic machine though. It will get everything out of the nooks and crannies, especially with pave stones on the sides. A brush can sometimes push the grime/dirt in more that can effect how much light can get through.

I use crazy portable butane powered cannabis vaporizers that hardly anybody has seen or heard of before. Not e-cig goofy shit, you vape the dry weed flower. Changed my life, use to smoke heavvvvy till I got cancer.

I don’t have it (yet)
But I want a full size Plinko game from The Price is Right, along with one of the models.

No, the bearings help mix it up easier. This is what I use with tiny dropper bottles, and other acrylics Especially older ones that may have had its pigments settle more than the rest after chilling for a year or so.

Ummm, stay safe then!

Are they like BB size, or bigger?

the wife and I bought this hand press espresso machine years ago. built to last a lifetime and makes better shots than anything else on the market. its a bit expensive but its the only one you will ever buy.

1713933803816.png

An orange sqeezer. Nothing better than using 6 oranges to make one glass of orange juice.

41ffUwr4PyL._AC_SR320,320_.jpg

Last edited:
Back