What unusual machine did you buy and use often?

Bb or smaller is fine. Put two in it if you can. Depends on the size of whatever contains the paint. Just as long as you can hear them moving around well as it is being shaken.

So basically if I don't put them in it will half mix it, and with them in it will fully mix it?

Sorry that I have so many questions sir lol.

So basically if I don't put them in it will half mix it, and with them in it will fully mix it?

Sorry that I have so many questions sir lol.
No, it will mix without them. Just takes much longer without an agitator of some sort. That device saves me from shaking for minutes. It is purely a timesaver, though it can bring some paints back from being dry and crusty inside

Got a pretty unusual lawnmower

wolf-garten-cart-ohv-2-lawn-mower.jpg

stopped using anything machine-like, when the hostile AIs cyber-invade all internet connected things i wont be caught off guard and easy pickins like some people ITT

I kinda want to buy a froyo machine. No idea how expensive. Seems easy enough to use. Pour froyo liquid in, occasional cleaning, electricity costs. Slurpee machine also up there. No idea where they sell froyo liquid refills.
317+DJ2kEqL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

No, it will mix without them. Just takes much longer without an agitator of some sort. That device saves me from shaking for minutes. It is purely a timesaver, though it can bring some paints back from being dry and crusty inside

Thanks for all the info sir, I think im gonna have to try it out.
You're a real life G for dealing with me sir lol.

Nokia N-Gage. It looked like a taco but I could play tony hawks pro skater and play music in like 2004. It was awesome.

Every single morning. Even in an air tight container, once coffee beans become oxidized they start losing flavor
hmmmm, I'm no coffee expert but that does make sense.

What about bags of good coffee that is already in a bag when it's purchased?

Back