What unusual machine did you buy and use often?

Recently purchased an automatic potato peeler. I have potato with most of my meals so peeling the potatoes all the time got tiresome.
Is it bad to eat the skins or something?

Guess it depends on what you mean by "unusual". To me farm equipment isn't unusual, but I suppose to most it is.

BZ9552F.JPG
CB9C570D-570C-4E59-B777-0EC07591082E.jpg

Guess it depends on what you mean by "unusual". To me farm equipment isn't unusual, but I suppose to most it is.

BZ9552F.JPG
just looking at this machinery raises testosterone levels, and I dont even know what they do.

I kinda want to buy a froyo machine. No idea how expensive. Seems easy enough to use. Pour froyo liquid in, occasional cleaning, electricity costs. Slurpee machine also up there. No idea where they sell froyo liquid refills.
i can get you a jolly rancher slurpee machine.

Bear suit. 100% effective against potential bear attacks. I'm prepared for the inevitable bearpocalypse. Are you?
Admit it... you're really just a furry trying to make excuses.

just looking at this machinery raises testosterone levels, and I dont even know what they do.
Cut and bale hay

BZ9552F.JPG
That’s a beautiful Deere. What year?

I got a 1968 Tinamatic. Washes clothes and dishes. Cooks, cleans, mows, and changes diapers. Balances and unbalances the bank accounts. Rides smooth on the main roads, but still enjoys going off roading every now and again. Other than a few wear marks and a squeak here and there, it's still in pretty good shape.

Cut and bale hay

That’s a beautiful Deere. What year?
‘88 if I recall. That pic isn’t mine, I don’t actually have any pics of any of my equipment. I need to get it all out this next week and ready for hay season. I’ll need to start next dry forcast we get. Mine is exacty the same except my rims don’t have paint that fresh and a different brand of loader. If I think of it this week I’ll take an actual picture or two.

‘88 if I recall. That pic isn’t mine, I don’t actually have any pics of any of my equipment. I need to get it all out this next week and ready for hay season. I’ll need to start next dry forcast we get. Mine is exacty the same except my rims don’t have paint that fresh and a different brand of loader. If I think of it this week I’ll take an actual picture or two.
I love it. I’m trapped in suburbia hell at the moment but hope to have acreage one day. Both my grandparents had land that I grew up on. Working land with a tractor is a feeling every man should experience. So satisfying

I’ve got that same one too, it’s incredibly useful. Great for so much more than popping on trim
Like what? I’m genuinely curious and always looking for an excuse to buy a new tool

Oven. Fresh out the oven, chasin my tomorrows.

Back