What was Kevin Lee thinking at this moment?

Your takes are always so bad bro, I hope next time we agree lol

There are options, but if you get a tattoo this bad, you're stuck with it for life, blacking it out still looks stupid

In my opinion, at some point, young people won't get tattoos because they're so overdone and lame, and in 20 years all their parents will have shitty tattoos, I'm hoping this kills the tattoo culture
Jesus Christ just admit you're scared of the needle and move on.

"Why did Khabib retire with only a handful of top wins???"

I was listening to a Madchild rap battle vs Nytlyt yesterday, one of the lines was :

"I was going to make fun of your stupid fucken face tat's, but then I realized I have stupid fucken face tat's"
Some face tatts are nice, some aren't. All depends on the style of tattoo and placement. The mumble rappers with bad quality tattoos look bad. But the ones with good quality tattoos with face and head tatts look clean. All depends on quality and placement and flow of the tattoos.

Just like some haircuts look good on certain people, and look completely funny on others. Also depending on the quality of the haircut and hairstyle.

Your takes are always so bad bro, I hope next time we agree lol

There are options, but if you get a tattoo this bad, you're stuck with it for life, blacking it out still looks stupid

In my opinion, at some point, young people won't get tattoos because they're so overdone and lame, and in 20 years all their parents will have shitty tattoos, I'm hoping this kills the tattoo culture
Black out with white ink on top done right looks clean. You are thinking just black out like it's a mistake on a term paper. That's not what I'm referring too. Plus I also said cover ups, those completely cover tattoos and you can't even tell there is another tattoo under it. If done by a quality artist there is no reason anyone has to keep a bad tattoo. Lots of options. Just get a better artist next time around.

My takes aren't bad just people have different views. Of course someone that hates tattoos won't agree with anything related to tattoos. So it's not about having a bad take, it's just those type of people will never see things differently and refuses to do so. Tattoos or not doesn't bother me like it does other people. Always wondered why people are so concerned about other peoples tattoos when they don't have any themselves.

Black out with white ink on top done right looks clean. You are thinking just black out like it's a mistake on a term paper. That's not what I'm referring too. Plus I also said cover ups, those completely cover tattoos and you can't even tell there is another tattoo under it. If done by a quality artist there is no reason anyone has to keep a bad tattoo. Lots of options. Just get a better artist next time around.
Tattoo cover-ups go from absolute shit, to better-done shit

You still have a massive tattoo on your fucking head if you're Kevin Lee

637ce00ae40e27882b06a1e615f15621.jpg

Tattoo cover-ups go from absolute shit, to better-done shit

You still have a massive tattoo on your fucking head if you're Kevin Lee

637ce00ae40e27882b06a1e615f15621.jpg
True but I think that was the point Kevin Lee did that. It seemed like he got it to flow with his hairstyle. I haven't seen a finished version of it and waiting to see it finished first. I saw other tatts from the artist and they are high quality. He can always grow out his hair and cover up most of it and do cover ups on the parts of the tattoos that go down the sides of his neck if he wants to change up the tattoo in the future.

@StrangerToGod <45> ok i'm 5. But that doesn't change that fact that you are scared. I picture you as someone who went to a tattoo parlor with your friends, they all got some ink and when it was your time to sit in the chair you spewed some shit about how tattoos are lame and yada yada and went home took out a wine glass and that box of wine and started a blog about how tattoos are terrible.

i'm sure you pass out at the sight of your own blood. How's that for a 5 year old?

@StrangerToGod <45> ok i'm 5. But that doesn't change that fact that you are scared. I picture you as someone who went to a tattoo parlor with your friends, they all got some ink and when it was your time to sit in the chair you spewed some shit about how tattoos are lame and yada yada and went home took out a wine glass and that box of wine and started a blog about how tattoos are terrible.

i'm sure you pass out at the sight of your own blood. How's that for a 5 year old?
Hahaha I don't give a fuck about needles or blood whatsoever, I just think most tattoos look bad, and most people regret getting them

This is like 13 year old peer pressure tactics "you're scareeeed" like ok buddy whatever makes you feel better

Keep drinking alcohol and getting tattoos like the rest of the cookie-cutter, bums out here

@StrangerToGod <45> oh jesus, now you're scared of a good buzz? do you wanna just drop this and be sherfriends? I can help you out of your shell buddy.

Back