Social What went well for you this week?

Found out I got a booty call coming into town for three nights next week.

Well, I'm on holiday with the woman I love, in a country I love and am doing nothing except eat, read , listen to music , talk to my wife and fuck.

On the downside, I got stung by a wasp on my foot this morning. On the upside I killed the cunt.

Wife's been bugging me to get some new furniture for the Living Room/TV Room and I've been resisiting for a while now. I love my chair and I dont want to get rid of it! :p
Anyway, a couple of days ago she showed me some Leather stuff that looked good and I finally went for it. Once we decided what we wanted the whole thing seemed to just fall into place:

1. We call a local dealer and they have everything we wanted to look at in their showroom.
2. Store is closing that one location and everything was on super moving sale for less than half of the original cost!
3. They had everything in stock and can be delivered by next Tuesday
4. They are able to take away and recycle all of our old stuff.
5. They take Apple Pay so we got an additional 2% cash back.

All in all a really easy transaction. Wife is happy. I'm happy. Stuff is paid for. :)

Here's what we got: Stickley Santa Fe Collection:

Stickley Santa Fe Couch:

Two Chairs:

Two Ottomans:

Last edited:
All was good till I found out a hurricane might come either way rn we have shitty weather so my weekend is pretty fkd

Whethers been great this week, and I saw a double rainbow today. Pretty solid week.

I just had 2 or 3 major spiritual/history revelations within the last 36 hours. So thats pretty dope.

kinda exploded my mind a lil bit. Like 20 minutes ago i was in the corner of my room sitting indian style rocking back n forth.

I got lots of stuff done at work, got plenty of recognition for all of the stuff ive been doing... and got called back by two pimps about interviews for other jobs, one of which is on Monday.

So yah.

I got to hang out with (and get hugs from) a bunch of cute little kindergarteners. And I got a free Oreo ice cream cone. Life is good.

No pedo!

I got to hang out with (and get hugs from) a bunch of cute little kindergarteners. And I got a free Oreo ice cream cone. Life is good.

No pedo!

Pics of their mothers ?

if you can learn to appreciate that everything is a miracle, every day is a wonder

Back