What would you do in this situation? Woman robbed in broad daylight

Misanthropist

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What would you do if you were that bystander sitting on the grass?

Last edited:
She attacked a guy who pulled a gun on her. Damn that's badass. Stupid, but badass. I like her gusto.

Grass boy was appropriately bovine. He didn't even run away at first, like a true pussy. Just sat there like a stoned cow. Easily could have been hit by stray gunfire, had there been any.

If I were there? Well, let's just say it wouldn't have gone down like that.

mqdefault.jpg

You know how the saying goes when good men do nothing though he is no good more like a Zombie. Not saying he needs to play hero when the other guy is armed but at least call the cops instead of watching like a zombie.

The entire confrontation is only about 10 seconds long. It's understandable to freeze for that amount of time when you look up and see a gun being brandished in front of you. Then you see the guy grab his phone and run off screen. That looks like he's calling the cops to me.

Lol at the dumbass Twitter post calling the guy a beta. It's called basic life preservation skills. You'd be an absolute idiot to involve yourself when a gun is involved. The poor decision maker in this video is the woman for fighting back. Give up your phone and run lady.

Real dumb men.

Possibly throwing your life away for someone's phone? That is bananas imo. Though if you do not have anyone that needs your support, by all means.
Maybe so...I just can't sit idly by and do nothing. I always conceal carry and practice on the regular and don't have kids. I'm not saying its the brightest thing to do but the fact that maggot knows no one will is why hes so bold.

Maybe so...I just can't sit idly by and do nothing. I always conceal carry and practice on the regular and don't have kids. I'm not saying its the brightest thing to do but the fact that maggot knows no one will is why hes so bold.
I am a CC guy myself, but not everyone will have one to help. Just going in without one, which would probably be the case here, is stupidity at its finest.

With that said, I still wouldn't confront the guy immediately. I would wait until he thought everything went fine and THEN possibly attempt to intervene. Not trying to really have a shoot out over a damn phone. Just not worth the hassle whatsoever. I'm no martyr.

Also lol at all the Twitter replies ranting about women. Is that a right wing Twitter account?

I chased a would be thief for a half a mile. The lady noticed the guy was trying to open her bag and she shouted at him. Dude started running and I gave chase. My buddies were chasing me, telling me to let it go as we were already in a shady part of the city. Yes, I banged the single mom afterwards.

I am a CC guy myself, but not everyone will have one to help. Just going in without one, which would probably be the case here, is stupidity at its finest.

With that said, I still wouldn't confront the guy immediately. I would wait until he thought everything went fine and THEN possibly attempt to intervene. Not trying to really have a shoot out over a damn phone. Just not worth the hassle whatsoever. I'm no martyr.
Yeah..I'm not judging that dude and maybe he wasn't raised in an environment that equipped him to do anything. I by no means consider him a beta but that women definetly had bigger balls then he did. I agree 100 percent about not trying to engage in a shoot out. To many people around with possible cross fire and what not indeed.

Yeah..I'm not judging that dude and maybe he wasn't raised in an environment that equipped him to do anything. I by no means consider him a beta but that women definetly had bigger balls then he did. I agree 100 percent about not trying to engage in a shoot out. To many people around with possible cross fire and what not indeed.

If she were the one sitting on the grass she wouldn't have done shit. It was her phone and resisting was a knee jerk reaction. Once she recognized the threat she did the intelligent thing and ran away.

Damn that coward!

He should've charged the attacker so he could die like a man. Fighting an impossible battle for some spoiled bitch's phone.
The "Impossible" battle that the women won..

Back