What would you do in this situation? Woman robbed in broad daylight

Not in all the states..some states still favor the citizens rights over maggot criminals. But I do get what you're saying.
There's literally no state that would imprison someone for jumping in to defend a woman against an armed assailant. The guy just didn't want to receive a Darwin award.

You are clearly mentally incapable of owning a firearm. The laws exist for a reason. The world is safer today than it was when we didn't have them. Your retarded ass wants to go back to the days of lynch culture.

You should cry about it more.

Please tell me more about how great laws that give the upper hand to criminals are. Remember, if you turn your back to a criminal, your life doesn't necessarily get spared. Yet you afford the armed robber that liberty. His life is fully safe unless you can kill him inside a very small window while he's robbing you and even then, you will be facing hours of interrogation, court hearings and possibly lawsuits because this piece of shit tried to rob you.

Some guy breaks into your house and murders your family? Oh well, he's walking away now. Nothing you can do but call 911 and hope they catch him at some point. Safety first.

Bad guy with a gun can end life quick. No phone is ever worth your life.
Fake news!!

Everyone knows that the gun regulation in Chicago prevents such things.
Well, no civilians in Chiraq can have guns, that law probably stopped most crimes.

<{katwhu}>

A 9mm bullet travels at about 850 mph you would be dead from the criminals bullet before your 99 mph baseball hit him which at 99 mph it probably wouldn't even injure him just bruise him badly as mlb players get hit by fastballs all the time.
The criminal is busy staring at the hot woman's exposed side boob. You'd throw the baseball at his jaw for the KO via accurate accuracy.

I can fight.

If myself or someone else is getting robbed, I will do nothing.

If they are getting physically attacked, I will defend.

Back