Media Whatever happened to Brandon "Rukus" Thatch?

To be fair that was quite a bomb lol

original

It was but he was also standing there in range with both hands down by his waist and he barely tried to get out of the way of the left hook.

Maybe not as much a chin issue as a Rockholdesqe lack of defense.

Bendo who's like half his size thoroughly outclassed him and destroyed his confidence. And Benson did it all with a toothpick in his mouth

20150213034127_5D3_9375.JPG

f_IV_Z.gif
That was a classy performance by bendo. I remember thinking thatch would rape him, size difference was huuuge and brandon was looking like a monster att.

Damn you are a little kid. Homosexual jokes, what a clever mind :rolleyes:
Says the genius, with the WWE meme of a «bad guy» to pretend he's manly... Compensating much? lmao
Don't bother answering, because I won't read your next post. Meanwhile, maybe go get a brain, retardo?

Every time I see that name, I think back to how I saw people on here saying he would murk Gunnar if it stayed standing, only for this to happen...

Says the genius, with the WWE meme of a «bad guy» to pretend he's manly... Compensating much? lmao
Don't bother answering, because I won't read your next post. Meanwhile, maybe go get a brain, retardo?
Zzzzz...

Great striking and athleticism, got famous fast, fucked a couple of broads and never made enough effort.

I got the impression he was a wildly talented guy who didnt push himself hard enough.
I think it was that, but that he didn't perform well under pressure. Some guys are absolute beasts in the gym, but don't do well under the bright lights. He always struck me as that type.

Kind of makes sense if you have a messed up back and/or neck to not be training wrestling/grappling because it will definitely aggravate that shit endlessly.

I remember when he looked like he broke Paul Thiago's ribs with that body knee in the clinch (made him insta-tap) he really got some shine, but then it all fell apart when his counter-wrestling game got exposed against Bendo looking like a LW fighting a MW and still managed to repeatedly take him down and sub him after some early issues dealing with the size.

Looking back at his record he fought a guy I used to train BJJ with in his second fight and lost a decision getting out-grappled, so it's not like he didn't know this was a hole in his game he needed to work on. But if your back is trash you are kind of in a bad spot to be fighting in general, looks like he leaned on getting favorable style match-ups instead of working on fixing that.

That really sucks. Maybe kickboxing wouldve been a better pursuit if he couldnt train grappling because of injuries.

His 53-second TKO over Chidi Njoukuani has aged very well, otherwise not much to say about the guy.

he def could have gone to Bellator if he wanted too. Thatch vs Semtex, Brennan ward, etc. seems he was done for good after the price fight.

brendan schaub said on a Jre episode the dude had insane natural talent but straight refused to train any kind of bjj/groundwork which i totally understand like you can lay on your back with another man between your legs all you want but im a republican we don’t believe in that shit
A lot of guys in the Republican party are on the down low. That's why they get so worked up over homosexuality. They are publicly projecting their internal hate outward.

The guys who are the most homophobic almost always have some kind of back story whether previous abuse (usually from a family member) or just on the DL.

A lot of guys in the Republican party are on the down low. That's why they get so worked up over homosexuality. They are publicly projecting their internal hate outward.

The guys who are the most homophobic almost always have some kind of back story whether previous abuse (usually from a family member) or just on the DL.

Lol what a sad, deranged post. Enjoy the upcoming red wave.

Back