What's one of your favorite fights of all time?

Vovchanchyn vs Inoue is my favorite fight. Enson took a beating that would have made most men either go out, or quit. He went to a place that night where few mortals tread, to his limits, and he never quit. He couldn't even walk to his corner, after the long 10 minute round, and he was going to go back out but the doctor called it. There is no fighter I've respected more, in almost 30 years of watching this sport.

If we are talking traditional badass fights, probably Diaz vs Daley.

Sakuraba vs Carlos Newton. I found the ground game boring and completely inaccessible as a new viewer of mma till I watched this fight.

If you haven’t watched it you must! They made a gentleman’s agreement before the fight that they’d keep striking to a minimum and my god is it beautiful.

Sakuraba vs Carlos Newton. I found the ground game boring and completely inaccessible as a new viewer of mma till I watched this fight.

If you haven’t watched it you must! They made a gentleman’s agreement before the fight that they’d keep striking to a minimum and my god is it beautiful.
Truly does give you a different view of grappling, and is not a boring fight, more like a chess match of beautiful motion.

Kudos to you, Commando.

Couture vs Nogueira will always make it up to my list. Such an amazing fight from two absolute legends of the sport that still holds up to this day.

Barnett vs Big Nog 1

Chuck/Wand happened too late but they were at a similar stage of washedness and it still proved to be a great fight.

Back