What's the future of Trump's supporters and the Republican party?

trump supporters? lol dunno
rep party? relative parity with the dems.
unless rad/prg gang takes over (which it won't)

Could you provide some examples of where you get your information?

It's so easy to be critical of all things 'media', as if it is some coordinated monolith, so let's see if your sources hold up to the same level of scrutiny you recklessly employ.

Where can I go to get, in your opinion, fair coverage of Trump?

Yahoo comments were disabled because people kept calling them out on their bullshit articles.

My opinion of Trump comes from having a brain and two eyes and not simply gobbling up what the media tell me.

Fox support the democrats.

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are the only ones that support Trump and America first.

hiya Goonerview,

Fox support the democrats. alrighty then!

don't forget Ingraham and Dobbs. those were the four names i've read that Trump supporters hope leave the network.

at any rate, thanks Goonerview.

this goes a long way in better helping me grasp your worldview.

- IGIT

hello Hatorade,

forever?

that depends a bit on whether Mr. Trump can address his half billion dollar loan from Deutsche, along with dodging the NY Attorney General.

i think the best thing he could do is die, dramatically (like James Dean) shortly after leaving office.

he'd be a legend then, forever.

- IGIT
None of that shit will matter whatsoever. Just think of how much fucked up shit past important historical figures have done. MLK was a perpetual cheater. So was JFK. Teddy Roosevelt killed thousands of black men building the Panama canal. He also punched out multiple people for talking back to him in the military, NYPD, and even as a politician. We won't even touch the founding fathers with fucked up shit they did. Trump's financial dealings will be FUCKING MEANINGLESS to dudes tired of PC culture and America still getting fucked that will be quoting him 50 years from now. Like it or not, Trump is going to be more of a historical figure because of that big mouth than any president of the last 50 years. Obama will be remembered for being black and nothing more to the common dumbshit, but Trump will be an icon to white men until this bitch sinks.

With that said, Trump did nothing, and I don't support him. His rhetoric is what will be famous forever. His balls are brass, and I will give him that. Everything else about the dude was/is BS.

Last edited:
hello hello Hatorade!

Like it or not, Trump is going to be more of a historical figure because of that big mouth than any president of the last 50 years

i don't care that much, actually. i mean, when history makes its judgement on Mr. Trump, all of us will be dead.

*muses*

a hundred years from now, i don't think people will remember Mr. Trump. he may be remembered as a one term POTUS, or maybe folks will remember it was a chaotic time in the Oval Office - but i doubt even that much will be recalled.

With that said, Trump did nothing, and I don't support him. His rhetoric is what will be famous forever. His balls are brass, and I will give him that. Everything else about the dude was/is BS.

his balls are brass unless he's reached a deal with the Democrats in the Senate to stop the government shutdown. if that happens, then Ann Coulter yells at him on Twitter and President Trump does an abrupt dick tuck.

i'd say his main asset (and i mean this seriously) is that he is shameless. he is immune to it.

- IGIT

I guess you weren't able to decipher the tweet I bestowed unto you

No. It's your inane ramblings and incapacity to stay on topic and follow along with conversation that confuses people.

Normal Person - "So, Where do you see the whole Trump thing going in the future?"

You - "TRUMP CRAZY STUPID FUCK FUCK DUMB SHIT STUPID FUCK TRUMP FUCKY FUCKY!"

Normal Person - "Alrighty then...." *Backs away slowly*

original_256658445.jpg

hello hello Hatorade!

a hundred years from now, i don't think people will remember Mr. Trump. he may be remembered as a one term POTUS, or maybe folks will remember it was a chaotic time in the Oval Office - but i doubt even that much will be recalled.

- IGIT
Bullshit

He will be remembered far more than most Presidents because of his unique impact on American politics. There has never been anything like him, and there most likely won't be anything like him in the future.

No. It's your inane ramblings and incapacity to stay on topic and follow along with conversation that confuses people.

Normal Person - "So, Where do you see the whole Trump thing going in the future?"

You - "TRUMP CRAZY STUPID FUCK FUCK DUMB SHIT STUPID FUCK TRUMP FUCKY FUCKY!"

Normal Person - "Alrighty then...." *Backs away slowly*

Well, he's done. The BDS is strong and hilarious on this forum.

hello Hatorade,

Bullshit

He will be remembered far more than most Presidents because of his unique impact on American politics. There has never been anything like him, and there most likely won't be anything like him in the future.

there have been uncouth Presidents in the past, my good friend. Donald has nothing on Ulysses Grant (who was famous in his time for being a terrible POTUS and quite crass - you might even call him antiPC) - and Americans would be hard pressed to name anything at all about his time in office.

in the year 2120, Donald Trump will be remembered as a wealthy man who gained the Presidency. folks may remember he was a one term President.

and that's it, man.

*fistbump*

- IGIT

Last edited:
Way to hammer home my point further.

The result is what really matters.

Trumpires can call foul balls allll dayyyy longggg.......but in REALITY their lard and depraver was hit in the head with every fucking pitch.

Nah. For better or worse, he will be one of the most infamous Presidents in history. Just the fact that he was a complete political nobody who flipped the system on it's head and rose to the Presidency, will be remembered for many decades to come. How history remembers him remains to be seen, but he will be remembered. Depending on the direction the country goes from here on out, his story will be a cautionary tale or a celebratory tale, but it will be quite a notorious tale that won't be forgotten.

The result is what really matters.

Trumpires can call foul balls allll dayyyy longggg.......but in REALITY their lard and depraver was hit in the head with every fucking pitch.

You're not helping your case.

Nah. For better or worse, he will be one of the most infamous Presidents in history. Just the fact that he was a complete political nobody who flipped the system on it's head and rose to the Presidency, will be remembered for many decades to come. How history remembers him remains to be seen, but he will be remembered. Depending on the direction the country goes from here on out, his story will be a cautionary tale or a celebratory tale, but it will be quite a notorious tale that won't be forgotten.

hi HereticBD,

he may be remembered as infamous, but i really doubt anyone a hundred years from now will have any idea why is was infamous.

in terms of actual legislation, its been a pretty uneventful presidency, you know?

- IGIT

I thought Bush Jr. screwed Republicans for decades due to Iraq etc. I was wrong. I also thought Trump running in 2016 would destroy Republicans. I was wrong then too.

If Dems start running left of center candidates they will lose again.

"Left of center" candidates have been winning all over the country on popular policies that Corporate Democrats refuse to back.

hiya glenwo2,

i have never really spent anytime in the past reading Twitter threads, but i've done so recently - and i think you have company in your POV.

my impression is that a significant portion of Americans feel as you do; that somehow the Democrats have stolen this Presidential election (i assume you're ok with the results in the House and the Senate, thus far).

i'd like to think that if the fortunes for most Americans improves over the next four years, someone like you could be won over - but i'm skeptical.

under President Obama, the stockmarket soared, jobs were created, GDP might have been a little anemic but its still higher than what was achieved during Mr. Trump's term...but it didn't seem to matter.

*frets*

- IGIT

And? 95% oft those gains went to the 1%. That's how Trump won.

Shame you can't recall when Obama ratcheted-up our foreign wars from 2 to eight; refused to prosecute a single Wall St. firm after the crash; refused to prosecute BP after the Biggest Environmental catastrophe in U.S. history; Refused to investigate f#cking Torture; allowed the Torturers to walk away scot-free; Gave a HC bill only insurance companies love; Stood by while millions were thrown out of their homes while rewarding Wall St. and the Banks; Put children in Cages; Extended the Patroit Act without Reform; obama's NDAA; Continuing the unConstitutional crime of GITMO; Warrantless domestic Spying; Monsanto lackeys in Consumer Protection posts; obama's War on Whistleblowers; Anti-Protest laws;....etc etc etc

Obama was black mascot for Wall Street - anyone with half a brain knows this by now.
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/b...al-legacy-rightward-drift-and-donald-trump-2/

Not worrying, I’m being realistic. I don’t like the democrats, but they play for keeps. If Biden takes power, they will soon have a supermajority in the country. It’s simple demographics.

Bolsenaro is more reationary than trump in Brazil. People are the same dude. When they don't get results with X they'll go Y. Democrats are unlikely to give people a decent deal. Republicans will always auto rotate with a half-wit so long as thats true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back