What's the longest you want to live if you're healthy?

Anything after 80 is bonus. I guess if you can get maybe 95 that’d be max. My grandpa was still doing pretty well at 93.

faf7e58a-4d94-49a5-99c9-22278a898326_text.gif

I’m planning on living to around 900 years old, like my Biblical ancestors!

If people can't use your or you're properly anymore then I don't want to live another day ...

Can’t put a number on that. Until I can’t feed or bathe myself I guess.

As long as possible. Don’t think there is anything else, so I want every second I can get.

I have seen healthy people happily live through their nineties. So, maybe long enough to see my grandchildren grow up into (assumably) good people. Maybe that is 80 maybe it’s 90. But I do believe in Jesus and an afterlife so I’m on Gods timing not mine

If I’m healthy enough to have an ok quality of life then I’d say 115 so that I can check out the 22nd century for a couple of months. I’m sure that will deliver the cool futuristic things promised by Back to the Future part 2 that the real 2015 failed to deliver.

56 might do it. If I haven't done it by then, I aint doing it.

Plus from what I see and hear, after that it's not much good news.

Unless you have kids and grandkids. Then shit is different.

My grandfather is 93 and his short term memory is so bad that he can't remember if he's taken a shit or not so he tries to go to the bathroom but then nothing happens so he thinks he's constipated so he tries to go again. Rinse and repeat from sun up to sun down. When your day consists of just trying to take a shit for 18 hours, that's not life.

Long enough to experience being a grandparent but not so long that I have to worry about my kids leaving this world before me. Hoping the big guy grants me that wish.

I think like ten years ago woulda been good.

Seeing that now I can now just get a chip tossed into my head that allows me to play video games, with only my thoughts and looking at the screen.

I’m starting to become okay with the idea of my body becoming old and mush as long as the ole noggin is still working…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back