What's the longest you want to live if you're healthy?

Loaded question because health is the biggest drag on people's last years, though all your friends dead or infirm would also weigh on you. But why not keep going indefinitely if your mind and body stop declining after say 50?

But me, I don't want to outlive my kids and would like to see them healthy with kids of their own on the up and up when I go. So probably around 90.

Last edited:
If my brain and body are working then forever.

But as soon as I have signs of dementia or Alzheimer's, send ol' fedorgasm to the great beyond.

If I'm healthy and can still enjoy life to the full then I'll go on until whenever. My concerns are more about what health condition I'm in rather what age I am.

My grandpa, he's 95
And he keeps on dancing
He's still alive
My grandma, she's 92
She loves to dance
And sing some, too
I don't know
But I've been told
If you keep on dancing
You'll never grow old

I'm 45 but I don't really dance that much these days, so someone should probably put me down.

My grandpa, he's 95
And he keeps on dancing
He's still alive
My grandma, she's 92
She loves to dance
And sing some, too
I don't know
But I've been told
If you keep on dancing
You'll never grow old

I'm 45 but I don't really dance that much these days, so someone should probably put me down.
We can dance anytime and your request will be answered guaranteed. Although I wish for a double knockout.

I'd say 145

Miles per hour in a stolen Lambo once I reach 40.

I don't really enjoy life. I find it painfully boring with not much to look forward to.
Pain and suffering outweighs joy and pleasure

Last edited:
As long the faps are still good at old age and if not I'd just OD on that good stuff

Assuming my body was behaving like that of a 20 year old 200 years. But when you live that long statistically you going to probably die of an unatural cause like a car crash or plane crash or some sort of accident we gamnle with our lives doing mundane things everyday.

Back