What's with nu-fans who think calling out Dana or Ariel is a "10-8"

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
It's the biggest circlej*rk and most predictable thing ever. Askren is copying what many other fighters have done in the past yet he's revered by Sherdoggers as some kind of genius. Same thing with Ariel.

How to go from being irrelevant to popular:

1- Talk shit about Dana

2- Talk shit about Ariel

3- Say you don't like interim belts or super fights.

It's sad how formulatic MMA has become.

I miss the days of spontaneity such as Roy Nelson calling DC a 'Uncle Tom' or Nick ranting about GSP being pampered.

PS: champ vs champ fights are amazing, no exceptions. But keep pretending you're above such fights when in reality, you discovered MMA when Conor made the headlines and you just want to fit in.

Self promotion! I despise it now seeing as everyone essentially seems to be copying Conor.

Askren can speak well that is the difference.

Ken Shamrock called out Dana once. Now he living in an RV selling Butt PlugsSham.png

Nu fans?

Its always been like this

Self promotion! I despise it now seeing as everyone essentially seems to be copying Conor.

They're not even copying Conor. Conor at least had some killer one-liners with good delivery while the new breed like Askren, Woodley and nu-fans just talk shit about Dana/UFC/Ariel like Tito and Frank Shamrock used to do 15 years ago.

Hey I mean if it works why change the formula. Askren fans/casuals will eat that shit up like its brand new.

You are a fool if you think Askren doesn't have every reason to bash the hell out of Dana just because you love the bald father.

The man robbed Askren of nearly 4 years of his prime. Dana deserves every bashing he receives.

You got it backward.
Nope. Conor relied on a Zuffa PR machine and being the first fighter to play up his Irish background hardcore.

Askren lives in the United States where we have had a ton of UFC success stories so he can't start with a country behind him.

If Askren was from a country starving for a combat sports star he would be the biggest thing the UFC has going for it. He is the greatest personality to ever hit MMA and is 19-0 with multiple belts to go with it.

Askren has had gripes with Dana since long before he was in the UFC. This isn't anything new with him, it's been going on for 7 or 8 years. Not sure what is your point.

honestly what in the hell is this? lmao
Shammy getting caught playing with The Worlds Most Dangerous Butt Plug
s858446890461564423_p93_i5_w2560.jpeg

Askren is the anti-Conor. Does all of his shit talking in a rational, thought out way without acting like a maniac and is hated by Dana. Everyone knows Dana wants him to lose, which makes me want him to win more.

Back