What's worse as you age: going bald or getting fat?

If you're going to be fat, you best not be bald.

If you're going to be bald, you better be fit.

if i had to choose though, I'd be fat with hair only because exercise and diet will can fix the fat problem. Nothing bringing your hair back.

Too much testosterone will make you lose hair.
Too much estrogen will make you gain weight.
It's a lose/lose situation.

It's better to have more testosterone than estrogen in your body in the long run.

I'm sure the baldies will talk about just shaving their heads and guys like Jason Statham, but as stubborn as belly fat can be as you get older, at least you can do something about it thru diet and exercise.

Those who make it into their elder years with a full head of follicles must be considered luckier.

Apologies to the bald fatbois.

How many people do you know who turn their fitness around later in life? If you haven't given a fuck throughout your youth, you're not just gonna flip a switch because you started losing your hair. I'm 33, full head of hair and in pretty good shape. Guys that I know my age who are out of shape and balding don't just get it together, they literally stop giving a shit about everything.

I'll take bald over fat any day. Being bald isn't a big deal at all and there's almost a niche for it in the present day.

It's better to have more testosterone than estrogen in your body in the long run.

http://hairlossandcare.com/testosterone-and-hair-loss/

If I had a nickel for every bald dude ive heard parrot the " bald = Ive got too much testosterone " line id have ...............a lot of nickels.

Sorry bro , you can thank heredity, not your supposedly above average gonads.

I'd rather be fat. hop on TRT and HGH and burn it off. hairless.. nothing fixes that

why isn't Vitor Belfort bald after all of his steroid abuse and TRT?

baldness is based on genetics

You can always lose weight. You can't always gain hair.

If you're in shape, you just shave your head and grow some facial hair so you don't look like a complete Powder pedo. Plenty of women will still want you.

Fat though...just a slob. Unless something is wrong with you physically. Then again, I see guys in wheel chairs or with other disabilities getting jacked all the time in the gym, so not many excuses there

Being fat at any age is always worse

Depends. Some guys look better bald when they age.

Shaved head with a beard (any size) isnt so bad when you're old.

On the flip side, when youre old, its hard to lose fat.

It's not hard, its that you stop giving a shit.

Related question:

What's worse, a balding woman or a fat woman?

Asking for a friend who is going to turn 37 soon.

I'll choose fat because that can easily be fixed with a few weeks of exercise and diet. If you are bald, you are going to be one of those generic guys who just shaves his head . You will look like every other bald guy and just pretend that it looks cool

I'll choose fat because that can easily be fixed with a few weeks of exercise and diet. If you are bald, you are going to be one of those generic guys who just shaves his head . You will look like every other bald guy and just pretend that it looks cool
Tell us on the doll where a bald man touched you. Hipster\Hitler haircuts looks try hard as fuck. A Statham look is practical.

well you are kind of loading your question here.

You are basically saying would you rather be bald or 'fat but lose the fat' when the question should be 'bald' OR 'fat with no resolve to lose the fat'.

If you ask 'fat' but say up front you will basically lose it that is a loaded question.
If you are going to give no option of resolving to lose the weight, you might as well throw in the part of growing bald without the option of shaving your head completely to balance it out

Tell us on the doll where a bald man touched you. Hipster\Hitler haircuts looks try hard as fuck. A Statham look is practical.
You can still see the hair follicles where its forming a bald pattern on Statham's head. Its just a shorter hair version of the George Constanza
a_zpsc30e6db9.jpg

Assuming you have live this choice and can't reverse it - getting fat is worse.

Bald can be stylish. Fat can't.

The daily nagging none injury pains. Like waking up stiff every morning day after day. Jamming your thumb on a Wednesday and having it hurt 2 months later. Getting a cold and having it just consume you. That little shit.

Back