What's your favorite games that you believe most people haven't played?

The Outer Worlds. It's Fallout for people with a short attention span.

I tried playing that game but gave up before I was done creating my character, fuck I need to read through 27 million different options for, I dont give a fuck about his skin tone or his tattoos, just gimme a gun and lets roll!
True story

Primal on PS2 will always hold a special place for me.

PlanetSide 2!

Still one of the most impressive and memorable multiplayer shooters I've ever played in my life... and also a game that few, if any people ever mention even despite the fact that it's been receiving massive updates for well over a decade now. I guess it doesn't help that it's primarily a PC game, and that the PS4 version was essentially abandoned. But still, holy shit what a game. I often wonder if it will ever be matched, much less topped.

1713501605543-jpeg.1040480
No
Nobody you knew played these games? They were a hit with our group of gamers in the early 2000s. Great first two. That last one was weird, and didn't care for it all too much. I think I remember it having like a rhythm mechanic or something. Odd.
i didn’t know it was that popular. Only one other person I knew had it.

For PC it was Act of War: High Treason. It was a perfect RTS with incredible gameplay and very fun to play online. Released around 2007 or something I played for years and it's is the best game I ever played

Recently I have been playing on my smartphone Rocket League Sideswipe. It's incredible fun arcadish game with great mechanics and gameplay. No ads or pay to win like other phone games and has a very old school feeling

Gun+Nac on NES, Illbleed on the dreamcast, and i feel like this one was more popular but Grandia II on dreamcast as well.

PlanetSide 2!

Still one of the most impressive and memorable multiplayer shooters I've ever played in my life... and also a game that few, if any people ever mention even despite the fact that it's been receiving massive updates for well over a decade now. I guess it doesn't help that it's primarily a PC game, and that the PS4 version was essentially abandoned. But still, holy shit what a game. I often wonder if it will ever be matched, much less topped.

I played a lot of PS2, only really stopped when the local server (Briggs - Oz) emptied, was shut down and my account appeared to get reset in the process.
I loved the scale, but it required a lot of players and a decent ping to work well.

Kinda the opposite of this thread title, but I've just started playing Fallout (4 VR) for the first time ever. Not sure why I'd never played any of the titles before, as apocalyptic Scifi and retrofuturism/Cold War scifi are some of my favourite genres. Possibly because I played Borderlands and Fallout seemed too much like an extremely janky and less comical equivalent. Haven't seen the show, but the amount of attention the series received, the Steam sale and the extent of the mods (using Mad God's Overhaul - Classic, 60 GB worth) available to fix the game won me over.
Only a couple of hours in, but I can already see the appeal.

More in line with the thread title would probably be Sorcerian. A side scrolling JRPG that had an english release by Sierra in 1990 (I might still have the original box somewhere). Always having been a PC gamer, I'd played the Ultima series but none of the JRPGs up to that point, and I loved it. Felt like a deeper and more expansive version of one of my favourite arcade games of the time, Cadash.

Dark Cloud 2

Did the whole "Dungeon crawler/crafting" thing, before it became a genre staple. That was a hell of a game.

Most people haven't played any game that's ever existed. <Neil01>

That said probably Oni off the top of my head, mostly because i'm surprised by how many haven't heard of it.. Despite it being Rockstar and Bungie lol
Oni_Coverart.jpg
I never beat it but I played this back in the day. Was fun. Totally trippin' that it was made by Rockstar and Bungie

Without looking at sales or anything, I'd say Lara Croft GO. Excellent puzzle game. Never seen/heard anyone talk about it.

tumblr_static_8pymrj0yjvgg080s4osc8k0sc_2048_v2.jpg

PC exclusive, F2P Fighting MMORPG, Rumble Fighter. This game released in 2007, still has servers running to this day. I still pop on to it from time to time, you can find a few active games still.

Fatal Labrynth was crazy good for the time period. Dungeon crawl before it was a thing. One of the first games I ever played thay was different every time. Different dungeon layout, enemies, items, etc. At the time it blew our young, inexperienced minds because we literally thought it could be played forever, ha. Never heard anyone mention it at all:FatalLabyrinth.jpg

Last edited:
I remember Vanquish being dope af back in its heyday and for a Sega title it was pretty niche. Not a lot played it for how good it was and high budget looking.

HM: Bulletstorm

The game i chose is Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Every year for Christmas and birthday my wife buys me 5-10 random cheap games for various consoles, and the year I got Enslaved, I also received Vanquish. For both games I was like "the hell are these?" Enslaved was so much fun though, I think I even tried to platinum it. It was gorgeous for a 360 game too, but I rarely ever hear it talked about on YouTube lists, and wiki lists the sales as being disappointing.

I've still yet to play Vanquish, though I do pick it up every now and then and think "soon..."

The game i chose is Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Every year for Christmas and birthday my wife buys me 5-10 random cheap games for various consoles, and the year I got Enslaved, I also received Vanquish. For both games I was like "the hell are these?" Enslaved was so much fun though, I think I even tried to platinum it. It was gorgeous for a 360 game too, but I rarely ever hear it talked about on YouTube lists, and wiki lists the sales as being disappointing.

I've still yet to play Vanquish, though I do pick it up every now and then and think "soon..."
I was very close to putting Enslaved on my list too. The only reason I didn't was cause I never finished it. Got bored of it about 1/3rd the way through the game.

Back