What's your favorite song?

If she sang that to me I would completely melt into her arms. @Fadeless
Yes ... what kind of guy would dislike , that kind of girl, dedicating that song to him ?
There is a chance im being 2 sensitive about it ... but i dont care much about it tho :D
... i hope your dealing well with your ghosts.
Cheers

Newly discovered song is a favorite:

Yes sir I can boogie by Baccara from GQ Turkiye sexy video of Emily Ratajkowski dancing topless and bottomless.

I'm really enjoying that this thread is still going. I knew it was a crazy difficult question going into it, it took me a while to narrow down to even a top ten. One just stood out for me though, every time I thought of it. Your favorite doesn't have to be one you've listened to since you were young, but it kind of helps because to me longevity proves that you hold a song closer than one you heard within the past few years and have an immediate reaction to. It's kind of like favorite movies, they need to stand the test of time. That said, I haven't changed my mind on my favorite song since making this thread. That's the effect that Domino has on me.

Ever since I heard this song, it's been my favorite rap song

Just the swag of the song.

I know, that's an incredibly hard question. Most people don't have just one, but they can narrow it down to a top five or so. It may be because you've listened to that song since you were young, or it had some emotional impact, or it just rocked harder than anything else. If you want, you can tell us about the song, why it's important to you, and anything you want. It's story time.

Also, if you don't like someone's favorite song, that's on you.

I think my favorite song (or one of, at least) is by the band Genesis. I grew up with that band. My first cassette tapes in the late 80's were of Genesis and Phil Collins. The most played tapes I had were Phil's No Jacket Required, and Genesis's Invisible Touch. Sure, they had better stuff, but I was just a child. I didn't know.

Cut to almost 30 years later, and Genesis still holds up for me. I got to see Phil a couple years ago when he was doing his final solo tour with the Motown covers and it was interesting but he didn't play his stuff. He's coming back again to tour again, so that's a plus. Who knows, Genesis may even decide to reunite over ten years after they stopped in 07. A guy can dream.

Anyways, the song I wanted to point out was Domino, off the album Invisible Touch. Invisible Touch was much poppier and 80's than some of their earlier work. It was a smash success album, getting something like 6 Platinums in the states and was their most commercially popular album. No, I won't do an American Psycho-esque rant on the evolution of Phil Collins commercially and artistically, but I will instead post a terrific song for you to listen.

As a lifelong fan of progressive rock, raised with bands like Genesis, Yes, Kansas, Rush, and the like, a song like this hit everything I like in that music. Sure, it had some 80's stuff but as a child of the mid 80's that is fine by me. It was one of their last great songs before they fell apart after We Can't Dance, and at over 10 and a half minutes it may be long for some of you. However, the song has two parts: In the Glow of the Night, and The Last Domino. Both parts are drastically different from one another, and the three guys of Phil, Tony and Mike blew me away as a kid and even to this day.

I will forever love this band, and this song. I hope you enjoy it, and if not, that's ok too.

How about you? Show me what you got!

You've got that right. Very tough question.

"Dorset Perception" by Shpongle. It takes me back to such a great time in my life and just makes me really happy when I hear it. A lot of incredible memories and moments in my life are associated with Simon Posford's music.

I know, that's an incredibly hard question. Most people don't have just one, but they can narrow it down to a top five or so. It may be because you've listened to that song since you were young, or it had some emotional impact, or it just rocked harder than anything else. If you want, you can tell us about the song, why it's important to you, and anything you want. It's story time.

Also, if you don't like someone's favorite song, that's on you.

I think my favorite song (or one of, at least) is by the band Genesis. I grew up with that band. My first cassette tapes in the late 80's were of Genesis and Phil Collins. The most played tapes I had were Phil's No Jacket Required, and Genesis's Invisible Touch. Sure, they had better stuff, but I was just a child. I didn't know.

Cut to almost 30 years later, and Genesis still holds up for me. I got to see Phil a couple years ago when he was doing his final solo tour with the Motown covers and it was interesting but he didn't play his stuff. He's coming back again to tour again, so that's a plus. Who knows, Genesis may even decide to reunite over ten years after they stopped in 07. A guy can dream.

Anyways, the song I wanted to point out was Domino, off the album Invisible Touch. Invisible Touch was much poppier and 80's than some of their earlier work. It was a smash success album, getting something like 6 Platinums in the states and was their most commercially popular album. No, I won't do an American Psycho-esque rant on the evolution of Phil Collins commercially and artistically, but I will instead post a terrific song for you to listen.

As a lifelong fan of progressive rock, raised with bands like Genesis, Yes, Kansas, Rush, and the like, a song like this hit everything I like in that music. Sure, it had some 80's stuff but as a child of the mid 80's that is fine by me. It was one of their last great songs before they fell apart after We Can't Dance, and at over 10 and a half minutes it may be long for some of you. However, the song has two parts: In the Glow of the Night, and The Last Domino. Both parts are drastically different from one another, and the three guys of Phil, Tony and Mike blew me away as a kid and even to this day.

I will forever love this band, and this song. I hope you enjoy it, and if not, that's ok too.

How about you? Show me what you got!

I've tried but I believe if I had 100 odd years I couldn't pick my top ten favs let alone one.Far too many for me to choose mate.

Best song ever............if your equipment can handle it.

Couldn't find the studio version on youtube but here is a pretty good live version. Not matter where I am in life I seem to come back to this song.

This is my favorite live Hendrix recording

Tarzan boy by baltimora
Every time i hear that song it reminded me of my uncles drinking beer and listening to that 80's music when i was a kid.

i like both kinds of music, iron and maiden.
seriously it reminds me of a really bad time in my life when i was lower than snake shit,and i will never ever go back there again.

Back