• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's your next purchase? v4

is it possible to get a 556 swat for 600-700$?

i'd like a good rifle thats not an AK for around that price. my Texas side needs a good rifle

I can see why, that is sweet!

I have a 2 story and I think it would be great to have a hidden loaded firearm downstairs.

They have some awesome products.

PLS_closed.jpg

RLS_and_PLS_open.jpg

Tactical-Walls-Large-Container-with-Concealment-Cover-1.jpg

pdefense3.jpg

hidden-walls.jpg

So there's a pretty good chance that I pick up a compound bow in the near future. Where I currently live doesn't have too many backstops, so I can't just start popping off rounds. My current club is rather inactive, cheap, but I hardly get to shoot there either.

A coworker brought his compound bow to work one day and was shooting it in the back during downtime. Seems like a great boredom killer around here.

Not a big CZ fan. I'd order to spend my $$$ on other companies.

I respect your choices. In defense of the CZ though, it's a 1911 so design isn't a factor so much as craftsmanship/bang for your buck, which CZ has a great reputation for. But I hear ya'. Variance of personal preferences is what leads to great selection.

Regarding the Walther PPX .40 I mentioned on the last page that I was looking at, I bought one. Not from Widener's (missed the sale) or CDNN (high shipping cost and poor customer service) though. Maybe by Thanksgiving I'll be able to take possession of it and the other pistols I bought. The wheels of government turn oh-so-swiftly. :icon_neut

Just bought a couple of Rattan sticks. I want to get a heavy, hardwood kamagong stick too, probably my next weapon purchase.

To follow up on CDNN, when I went to order the Walther I wanted to order a couple 10 round mags since they have by far the lowest price I found on them. The phone guy (Dan maybe?) said they didn't have any. I didn't bother pointing out their website disagreed. I was more annoyed by their policy of stripping out any mags that don't meet statute and shipping the firearm with none at all. Not only would they not sell me the legal mags, they wouldn't ship the hi-caps included with the firearm to a different (legal) jurisdiction. Pretty lame to just keep the hi-caps. I wonder if they sell those or do they use them as gifts for the company x-mas party?

So I just called back today, got a different guy (Ken, who is very courteous), and ordered the mags (which just so happened to be in stock a mere two days later!). I also picked up five of the 14 rounders from Cabela's who had them on sale for under $10. Total with shipping was $59 and some change. for handgun mags that's practically free. :)

To follow up on CDNN, when I went to order the Walther I wanted to order a couple 10 round mags since they have by far the lowest price I found on them. The phone guy (Dan maybe?) said they didn't have any. I didn't bother pointing out their website disagreed. I was more annoyed by their policy of stripping out any mags that don't meet statute and shipping the firearm with none at all. Not only would they not sell me the legal mags, they wouldn't ship the hi-caps included with the firearm to a different (legal) jurisdiction. Pretty lame to just keep the hi-caps. I wonder if they sell those or do they use them as gifts for the company x-mas party?

So I just called back today, got a different guy (Ken, who is very courteous), and ordered the mags (which just so happened to be in stock a mere two days later!). I also picked up five of the 14 rounders from Cabela's who had them on sale for under $10. Total with shipping was $59 and some change. for handgun mags that's practically free. :)

One 14 rounder for my Sig P227 is 52.99 ....

Yeah sig mags are ridiculous.

I remember trying to buy mags for my 229 and the sig factory (made by mecgar) were like 50 dollars. I went to top gun supply dot com and bought mecgar brand mags for 20 bucks.

Same exact thing.

I really REALLY want the TRP. Held one once and manipulated the action....

I imagine that gun's slide action is what it must be like to use Kate Upton's tits as pillows.

The trp is a great gun but if you think that's nice, you should try my dads pro model....it's the exact same thing fbi hrt are issued. It's fantastic.

Got my Shield. The 3rd picture doesn't represent how it looks at all. That is just under a bright light to show the kryptek better. The 2nd picture more accurately shows what it looks like under normal light.

20151021_203359-1_zpstbnorcyn.jpg

20151021_204715_zpslnr48wot.jpg

20151021_203418_zpspwmk9tom.jpg

20151021_204510_zpszre9vuzx.jpg

That thing looks awesome. Nice sig too. Why did you decide to get the shield with the safety though?

Update: Ordered the Yugo underfolder AK from Palmetto State Armory on Sunday afternoon. Anyone know how long they take to ship a rifle?

Forever. My friend ordered a VZ2008 11 business days ago and nothing, I'm at business day 6 with my P226.

Not sure how it happened but I ended up picking up a N-Pap with the wood furniture from KYGunCo today. I couldn't help it. $435 after CC fees with free shipping. Who could pass up a sale? At that price I view it more as an investment than anything else.

Forever. My friend ordered a VZ2008 11 business days ago and nothing, I'm at business day 6 with my P226.

Not sure how it happened but I ended up picking up a N-Pap with the wood furniture from KYGunCo today. I couldn't help it. $435 after CC fees with free shipping. Who could pass up a sale? At that price I view it more as an investment than anything else.

I guess we pay low-prices, and pay for it with slow delivery lol.

The trp is a great gun but if you think that's nice, you should try my dads pro model....it's the exact same thing fbi hrt are issued. It's fantastic.

*JIZZ

I wanted that Colt one made for MARSOC but I don't think it's being released anymore.

*JIZZ

I wanted that Colt one made for MARSOC but I don't think it's being released anymore.

That thing was siiiiick, came in a special pelican case too.

I think they make it still haut not in desert tan.

Just picked this up today. Zastava N-PAP. $525 plus tax. I think they're going back up to pre-scare prices not too long from now.

7j6pG4g.jpg

That thing was siiiiick, came in a special pelican case too.

I think they make it still haut not in desert tan.

PERFECTLY fine not in desert tan... if I want it a non standard color I'll get it cerakoted in some color.

I've really wanted a wasr-10 underfolder for the past few years but just haven't pulled the trigger. Mostly because there's absolutely no practical reason for me to own one and I have far too many toys to begin with.

That thing looks awesome. Nice sig too. Why did you decide to get the shield with the safety though?

Honesty it was just an impulse buy because of the price(299) and kryptek. The safety is very positive, I seriously doubt you could accidentally put it on. I knew this before buying as well because my brother has one with a safety, I would prefer it without but whatever.

^Looks like something out of Terminator. How'd you score a Magpul prototype?

I finally figured out the photo bucket thing.

So there's about half of what I've got.

I really REALLY want the TRP. Held one once and manipulated the action....

I imagine that gun's slide action is what it must be like to use Kate Upton's tits as pillows.

Culver City in CA issues those to their female officers. I was so jealous in the academy.

Back