What's Your Next Purchase? V6

I got 10 DH 5.56 30rd with yellow Magpul followers for $76 shipped. Don't think I've used one yet. Sitting on like 300+ mags in that caliber. Also have some of their 10 and 15 rounders.
Where'd you get 10 for $76 shipped?

Have you ever had an issue with 20 round Pmags (5.56)? Seems like a lot of people do.

Curved or straight? Never shot my straights. But curved have done just fine. I've always had great luck with mags for ARs, except in .22lr.

Curved or straight? Never shot my straights. But curved have done just fine. I've always had great luck with mags for ARs, except in .22lr.
Wow, I never noticed that 20 round Pmags are curved and not straight.

<{Joewithit}>

Straight originally. Those go for a premium now.
Had to check mine…my 20’s are straight. Had them for years. Only use them for bench/rest shooting. Only have 4 straight pmags and 2 factory colt 20’s.

30’s I have around 100 mags.

Had to check mine…my 20’s are straight. Had them for years. Only use them for bench/rest shooting. Only have 4 straight pmags and 2 factory colt 20’s.

30’s I have around 100 mags.

I've got an assortment of 20 rounders. Okay, Colt, Pmag, Lancer, E-Lander, & Brownells. Aluminum, polymer, and steel.

In theory, aren't 20 rounders supposed to be more reliable since they're straight and not curved? I know they're better in the prone too but I never an issue with 30 rounders in that position on the range. I believe the Army actually teaches new soldiers to press it on the ground to use as a monopod now.

In theory, aren't 20 rounders supposed to be more reliable since they're straight and not curved? I know they're better in the prone too but I never an issue with 30 rounders in that position on the range. I believe the Army actually teaches new soldiers to press it on the ground to use as a monopod now.

Straight seems gtg with aluminum mags. OKay are pretty much gold-standard and straight. Not sure why Magpul changed it up.

@Cubo de Sangre You ever tried this?

uZy1OyM_d.webp

I reinjured my shoulder a year and a half ago and with the pandemic, haven't really kept up with archery as much as I've wanted to. I can draw my fast bow at its minimum draw weight but I don't think I'll be able to bottom it out and shoot it like I used to.

So I shot one of these today at my local pro shop:

And I absolutely love it, I felt like I could immediately shoot it at max draw weight and shoot all day. Gave them my information for when they get more stock.

@Cubo de Sangre You got any Federal Fusion MSR in .223? Supposedly it'll fragment out to 300 yards even out of a 10.5" barrel. A damn shame the military isn't allowed to use HP rounds.

qoEwu75_jpg-2137941.JPG

On Saturday, I caved and "settled" for a camo one they had in stock.

I've put over 100 arrows through it so far. I'm still not back up to shooting 70lbs, but hopefully by the fall.

Looking at Buds Gun Shop off of Hickok45s suggestion. Is it after easy as buying and they straight up deliver?

Looking at Buds Gun Shop off of Hickok45s suggestion. Is it after easy as buying and they straight up deliver?
Not sure what you are asking…..
But I’ve purchased around 45 guns online from numerous shops including buds. At checkout it will ask you which ffl to deliver the gun to. Buds will ship the gun to your local ffl. You go there and do the paperwork.

Not sure what you are asking…..
But I’ve purchased around 45 guns online from numerous shops including buds. At checkout it will ask you which ffl to deliver the gun to. Buds will ship the gun to your local ffl. You go there and do the paperwork.
Ahh that’s what I was curious about I was thinking “no way they just deliver it to you door”. Thanks!

Back