What's Your Next Purchase? V6

That's because the military version has a thumb safety.
Is the Sig P320 a bad pistol in your opinion? It seems like people either love or hate this gun. This one lacks a loaded chamber indicator as well.

I ordered a nice holster for my P320. I also ordered some cheap hollow point ammo. Some ammo company called Ammo Inc

Is the Sig P320 a bad pistol in your opinion? It seems like people either love or hate this gun. This one lacks a loaded chamber indicator as well.

I ordered a nice holster for my P320. I also ordered some cheap hollow point ammo. Some ammo company called Ammo Inc
I don't know, I've never shot it or even handled one. FWIW though, the marines who can choose what they want (ie Raiders) stuck with the Glock 19.

My friend has one that he recently purchased, I don't particularly like the angle of the grip. But I am yet to fire it.

Someone is selling a brand new Geiselle SSA for $140 locally. I'm too scared to change out triggers though. :oops:

Someone is selling a brand new Geiselle SSA for $140 locally. I'm too scared to change out triggers though. :oops:

It's easy, good price. They've been on sale for around $150 recently though.

A Geissele will be night and day better than milspec

It's easy, good price. They've been on sale for around $150 recently though.

A Geissele will be night and day better than milspec
But then my M4 clone will no longer be a clone. :oops:

But then my M4 clone will no longer be a clone. :oops:

You're right it'll be better.

Even with no vice and no punch set?
I don't use a vice, shouldn't need a punch set. You can use like an Allen key to push out the trigger pin. They shouldn't be so tight that it's needed to be punched out. Just a firm push.

Your first Geissele install might take a bit longer to get the hammer pin in place, fighting the spring tension. But beyond that it's pretty simple.

Bought a Mete MC9 for my sister and right away I’m having this issue that after I rack the slide it fails to return to battery. No, I’m not riding the slide.

Found out lots of people are having this issue, causes the slide to fail returning to battery every so many rounds as well as after racking it, and after some digging the problem seems to be coming from the extraction spring which is putting too much pressure that’s causing the extractor to catch against the round.

So I’m going to jam this clothespin in there to keep the extractor as widen open as it can get for about a week, see if it loosens it up. If not I’ll have to take the spring off and grind about 1 coil off.

Shame to have this nagging issue because I really like the little gun, I was able to shoot and hit the whole 12rd clip into a small steel target at 15 yards. Great accuracy for such a little piece.

Something to keep in mind if you’re considering this or other micro 9’s.
DCC641E4-47E8-42FD-92DA-ED22BC9FE254.jpeg

Last edited:
Bought a Mete MC9 for my sister and right away having I’m having this issue that after I rack the slide it fails to return to battery. No, I’m not riding the slide.

Found out lots of people are having this issue, that causes the slide to fail returning to battery every so many rounds, and after some digging the problem seems to be coming from the extraction spring with is putting too much pressure that’s causing the extractor to catch against the round.

So I’m going to jam this clothespin in there to keep the extractor as widen open as it can get for about a week, see if it loosens it up. If not I’ll have to grind about a coil’s worth off the spring.

Shame to have this nagging issue because I really like the little gun, I was able to shoot and hit the whole 12rd clip into a small steel target at 15 yards. Great accuracy for such a little piece.

Something to keep in mind if you’re considering this or other micro 9’s.
View attachment 978725

Un5F2vt.gif

Just bought a Radian Raptor and Radian Talon blemished combo for $90. I guess it was finally time after shooting the M16/M4/AR15 platform for 19 years as a lefty.

I just swapped my shotgun (it had mag feeding issues) at the gunshop for another similar style shotgun. The new shotgun runs everything great, super reliable, but came with a rifled barrel, now I have to get a smoothbore barrel to run the shot I usually use as I don't wanna use sabot slugs and don't have that much interest in slugs other than the first shot I fire being a slug. So next few weeks I'll hopefully buy a smoothbore barrel for it and my new pig hunting shotgun will be GTG.
The shotgun I got is basically identical to this (same make and model just different barrel)
B220PG7__38709.1625197836.png

Smoothbore barrel has been bought for my shotgun. Just waiting on delivery hopefully next week.

Back