What's your next purchase?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Getting this on Monday.

.357 mag seven shot Nightguard. Guy wants $725 for it.

nightguard001.jpg

nightguard002.jpg

nightguard003.jpg

Also, buying all this. Can never have enough ammo of any type.. especially .223 or 5.56

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

All from private sellers.

Sweet NG. I love the finish on those.

I just got another Saiga in 7.62x39 this week, and am in the process of converting it. I have a friend coming over this weekend with parts, and I may have to order a couple of things that will arrive next week- my 45th birthday is the 17th, so this is my gift to me.
I am going with wood furniture for now,a s the wire folding stock I had intended to put on it is out of stock everywhere at the moment- last year you couldn't give them away.
I'll also order some ammo for it- I've seen brass-cased Yugo for $199/1260.

edit: wire folder acquired!

Last edited:
You're getting a .357 snubby?
It hurt shooting that out my 4" Ruger GP100, I couldn't imagine what it feels like out of a little j frame. :eek:
I can't make up my mind right now between an AR pistol (10.5" or 11.5") or a Spike's Tactical middy AR.

And Hornady TAP is probably the best .223/5.56 ammo you can buy as a civilian. Too bad it's usually around $1 per round...

Probably a rifle. Likely another Arsenal AK.

god willing

KAC SR-15. Will be my first gas-piston AR.
sr15_last_43.jpg

More than likely there will be at least 3 new M&P 9's in there too. 1x fullsize and 2x compacts (one for the GF, im not rambo).

I'm on the fence between a JLD PTR-91 Paratrooper or an FN SCAR Heavy.

Just finished building a Mega Monolithic AR upper w/ Rainier Arms barrel. GF got me a Trijicon Accupoint 1-4 for my bday tomorrow. Can't wait to mount & dial in.

merkelsr1.jpg

lefthanded thou, the semi-auto rifles I have tried out aren't fun for me as a lefty, dunno why, my shottie works just fine

prolly stick a red dot on it. gonna be my pig gun, don't have the ability to get a new barrel for my shotgun

If I find a cheaper used BAR I'd go with that

can't really get pistols/revolvers here but I do love shortnosed 357's

Stag Arms makes a lefty AR15. Ever try one?

lefthanded thou, the semi-auto rifles I have tried out aren't fun for me as a lefty, dunno why, my shottie works just fine

prolly stick a red dot on it. gonna be my pig gun, don't have the ability to get a new barrel for my shotgun

If I find a cheaper used BAR I'd go with that

You're getting a .357 snubby?
It hurt shooting that out my 4" Ruger GP100, I couldn't imagine what it feels like out of a little j frame. :eek:
I can't make up my mind right now between an AR pistol (10.5" or 11.5") or a Spike's Tactical middy AR.

Yeah, I'm getting it just for the heck of it. I cycle through firearms more than anybody I know and more than anybody that everybody I know knows.

I'll be purchasing ammo. And possibly more high cap (actually regular cap) mags. I've heard the fiance of one of the victims of the Arizona shooting is going to push for legislation to restrict mag capacity. Remember when this shooting wasn't going to be politicized?

Stag Arms makes a lefty AR15. Ever try one?

I have tried assault type rifles 2 times but I can't buy one due to laws here, rifles can't have a militaristic look:icon_twis I am looking into kinda ww2 look semi auto G43, garand etc etc, there might be a loophole 8and they generally look more rustic/regular or whatnot

I tried several kinds of assault rifles and they eject the shells better then the few semi auto hunting rifles I have tried

I have tried assault type rifles 2 times but I can't buy one due to laws here, rifles can't have a militaristic look:icon_twis I am looking into kinda ww2 look semi auto G43, garand etc etc, there might be a loophole 8and they generally look more rustic/regular or whatnot

I tried several kinds of assault rifles and they eject the shells better then the few semi auto hunting rifles I have tried

I'd go with a M1A/M14.

I'm also a lefty, and IMO the Knights Armament AR15 is way more lefty friendly.
Right side ejection doesnt mean shit. All AR's now adays have brass deflectors.
The ambi mag release coming standard is way more of a bonus than a bastardized ejection reversal. I did have the full-lefty AR, but it was a solution to a problem that didnt exist.

edit; pics of M14/M1A
Classic:
standard.jpg

with more scary looking furniture:
SocomGreen_on_ground615x432.jpg

WARNING: Color and general look of weapon is a key determining factor in lethality. Wood - Safe. Black - Dead babies.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't even think pistol grips is allowed here, not that I want it but still.

you are only allowed pre 1942 guns with a military background to for some reason (unless it is bolt action)

Saw that there are knockoffs from Norinco any good?

the M1A/M14 seems like what I want/need but alas commie/liberal PC Sweden ): (which I otherwise am a firm supporter of) probably would not allow it

I don't know too much about swedish gun laws, but i know that they have a much bigger IPSC scene than in Norway and that they allow AR15s in those. Here's a video of one being shot in a match in Sweden.

I am a hunter not a competitive shooter. I would never get a hunting license for that

I have seen IPSC or similar guys around (our ranges are at the same place) not with m16/ar15 type of guns thou, more like custom built ones that barely resembles a rifle anymore

it is so stupid because our other neighbours(the finns) supposedly build really awesome ak47 clones the Valmet and have civilian semi auto versions

I'm about to get rid of my s&w 442 (.38) and upgrade to the 340 m&p. For some reason Ive decided that I need the extra power of the .357 in a snub nose. They r the same size and weight I just want to be able to shoot .357.

What grain are those Hornady rounds WoW?

Sadly, I think my next purchase will be a decent safe. Money is tight and I would rather protect what I have at the moment.

Back