What's Your Opinion on Fedor?

Do you love or hate Fedor?

• Total voters
I've lived in Japan for 25+ years. I watched Fedor fight on non-cable TV long before you ever heard his name for the first time. I've only been on Sherdog for 7-8 years though. If you think that makes me a "can"...maybe that says more about you than me.

Jarl

It does.

His fight vs Brett Rogers made me realize he wasn't that guy anymore, then he went 0-3 in Strikeforce and my heart was crushed each time. One of my favorite fighters but he should've retired after beating Arlovski & not deal with shady managers and cult figures that took a lot of his earnings.

As a matter of fact, he would've lost to at least half of UFC light heavyweights and even some middleweights as well if he fought them instead of Nagata, Zulu and Valavicius. Ortiz, Liddell, Franklin, Randy (especially in a cage), Spider Silva, Griffin, pre-Shogun II Machida all would've had a good chance. Paul Harris would cripple Fedor 7 times out of 10.
Lmao holy shit. Most retarded thing I've read all week.

His fight vs Brett Rogers made me realize he wasn't that guy anymore, then he went 0-3 in Strikeforce and my heart was crushed each time. One of my favorite fighters but he should've retired after beating Arlovski & not deal with shady managers and cult figures that took a lot of his earnings.

lockflow-t66pe1.gif

Lmao holy shit. Most retarded thing I've read all week.
Sure, he must've thought something like that as well when booking the Hendo fight: "I lost to second tier heavyweights because I stopped training, but like hell I'd lose to that scrawny 40-year-old, I'm p4p #1, after all." <45>

Last edited:
The "shady manager" narrative was a deliberate ruse made up to deflect the blame for short-sighted career decisions from Emelianenko himself. Many people were happy to bite that bait and blame a rich Jewish guy in Vadim for allegedly duping a retarded bumpkin Emelianenko, who supposedly was not aware of what was going on with his own career. In truth, Vadim was just playing his part, trying to be a small fig leaf over Emelianenko's giant reluctance to get off his can diet.

The "shady manager" narrative was a deliberate ruse made up to deflect the blame for short-sighted career decisions from Emelianenko himself. Many people were happy to bite that bait and blame a rich Jewish guy in Vadim for allegedly duping a retarded bumpkin Emelianenko, who supposedly was not aware of what's going on with his own career. In truth, Vadim was just playing his part, trying to be a fig leaf over Emelianenko's reluctance to get off his can diet.

To me it always felt like a "good cop" / "bad cop" thing with Vadim.
Vadim took the heat from the fans not letting Fedor fight in the UFC. It was all Vadim..
Yet Fedor did not care or had a say in his career...

Then he went on to become a politician. To me its clear that he had 100% control and Vadim was his mouth piece.

Vadim took the heat from the fans not letting Fedor fight in the UFC. It was all Vadim..

Then he went on to become a politician. To me its clear that he had 100% control and Vadim was his mouth piece.
There's Vadim, but also Jerry Millen who was Fedor's US manager and probably fucked Danas mom :D
juneandjerry1copy-268x300.jpg

Hard to say. Vadim also hosed Fedor for a ton of money, and is clearly pretty shady. I think Dana even said he only spoke directly to Fedor once, the vast majority of the negotiation was through Vadim. Hard to say what the truth is, but Fedor’s issues with the UFC contract were pretty legitimate, we saw Ngannou have the same complaints just recently.

There's Vadim, but also Jerry Millen who was Fedor's US manager and probably fucked Danas mom :D
juneandjerry1copy-268x300.jpg
I actually met Jerry Millen once and he was surprisingly cool. I expected him to be a mega douche but he was aight.

Hard to say. Vadim also hosed Fedor for a ton of money, and is clearly pretty shady. I think Dana even said he only spoke directly to Fedor once, the vast majority of the negotiation was through Vadim. Hard to say what the truth is, but Fedor’s issues with the UFC contract were pretty legitimate, we saw Ngannou have the same complaints just recently.

I actually met Jerry Millen once and he was surprisingly cool. I expected him to be a mega douche but he was aight.
Yeah, too much stuff. Regardless sad we never got to see Fedor in the UFC :[

guy certainly had a taste, no wonder he ended up the way he did

I actually always thought she was good looking. It was sad seeing her so defeated after Overeem defeated Brett. It all went bad from there.

As a matter of fact, he would've lost to at least half of UFC light heavyweights and even some middleweights as well if he fought them instead of Nagata, Zulu and Valavicius. Ortiz, Liddell, Franklin, Randy (especially in a cage), Spider Silva, Griffin, pre-Shogun II Machida all would've had a good chance. Paul Harris would cripple Fedor 7 times out of 10.
Ok, I've read some of your post and I've just come to the conclusion that you're retarded.

Ok, I've read some of your post and I've just come to the conclusion that you're retarded.
You actually can read? Apart from that, nothing surprising. Fedor wankers rarely come up with anything other than hysterical denial and name-calling.

You actually can read? Apart from that, nothing surprising. Fedor wankers rarely come up with anything other than hysterical denial and name-calling.
You said Rich glass chin fucking Franklin would have had a 'good shot' against prime Fedor. You are a straight up fucking moron, dude.

Getting 1 punched by a mw as a hw is telling.

You said Rich glass chin fucking Franklin would have had a 'good shot' against prime Fedor. You are a straight up fucking moron, dude.
Somehow Hendo couldn't put away Franklin in 2009 but totally faceplanted Emelianenko in 2011, despite being a couple weight classes lower. In fact, prime Franklin was only (T)KOed by prime Silva and Machida, the athletes of level and dominance Emelianenko never even encountered in his career. Emelianenko himself would've been known as #1 glass jaw in MMA had he faced JDS, Overeem and Carwin instead of Zulu, Nagata and Choi.

Back